Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Its not that they dont fix it that annoys the h*ll out of me its the lack of voice to it and the response just being “oopsy well I guess your gonna have to bug report it all over again”.

1 Like

Its the fact that there was so much hope surrounding the challenger 2 which just makes it heart breaking.

1 Like

You think fixing the ch2 would be a nice way for people to buy the OES but I guess gaijin realistically is like a wall and all the answers were going to get is… either try again or… move on

2 Likes

or the missing 50mm plate

I think the true lack of an explanation from devs and higher staff kinda show … they don’t listen…

4 Likes

Don’t even care. Not even enough to say what the situation is.

1 Like

Well, it’s a good thing I didn’t get premium then. Think I’ll just get the fox and play it till they move it to 8.0 before next patch as it’s just too good. How can we allow Britain to have a good tank, watch us move it up 3 brs at once while we sat and watched for months as the pt 76 57 sat at 7.3, then 7.7, then 8.0…. Then nothing. Shitshow.

They had earned some of my respect back after they made the roadmap last year and implemented almost all of it. But then the MANPADS dev blog came…and this is even worse. To tease us with a great remodel on the open dev server, only to remove it for the update… if this is really how they are leaving things, then they’ve finally reached the point where I stop putting money into the game. Probably for the best lol.

Here’s hoping that wasn’t the devs intention but simpler the Russian mods thoughts on the matter… it was the Russian forums after all, if you even mention Ukrain or the shortcomings of Russian tanks your kicked or shot.

Its kinda copium lets be real my fellow… the lack of respond baring that message is all we need tbh… if that was the case and they admitted yeh it wasn’t done and some places weren’t ok and said it’ll come later on id be fine… but after they teased a big remodel a hope that one day all our problems will be fixed idk man… I’m kinda getting disillusioned of playing this game tbh…

Can you not see how much compound I’m on rn. I’ve just came back from a brake as I haven’t played since new years. I come back for this just to see that, I’m fucking fed up.

I do feel sorry for any of the mods on here as they will have to put up with our complaining. But come on, if this is true you cannot defend gaijin. It’s scummy and what they do but I could look the other way of they were at least fair but instead they just shill for Russia and any nation they think should perform better…

1 Like

Hi guys.

The developers are currently reviewing the reports raised and the feedback from the major update.

We will be sure to keep the answers updated as soon as there are any to provide.

23 Likes

I hope this isn’t another bait that we have to swallow

6 Likes

Oh thank god theres some glint of hope I guess… tho knowing gaijin its probs the damn reports with nothing relating to the DM

Finally after a long search I found what I wanted or as for the commander of this tank I found out that the latest versions of the VS-580 have !thermal vision so the Challenger 2 may have thermal vision for the commander but the latest version of the Challenger 2

what?

The VS-580-10 is the command sight on the Challenger 2 tank

A ano, první Challenger 2 neměl termiku pro velitele, dokud všechny Challengery 2 nedostaly vyladění systému