Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Whats up?

Rotor and pin only exist in X-ray, not in Aromor viewing

Well, it seems to me that they forgot to change the damage model. The weaksopts that were supposed to be fixed are still there. And rotor is still not finnished.

hopefully the br imo i just dont see them being decent even with the currently provable fixes.

@Smin1080p Please tell me it isn’t finished

The CR2 rework

I feel like the hole is much smaller

Well, should be no hole here
and here

War Thunder Screenshot 2024.03.13 - 15.29.09.22
approximately

I’m not gonna lie, seeing the improved damage model and people here being happy about it, to then not see it on live server, it sucks major a*s.

2 Likes

Its the dice of playing a gaijin branded game… its honestly questionable if we’ll ever see a competitive ch2 as they seem to dance around actually fixing it rather to say they “adapted” the ch2

2 Likes

just had a game where 2 russians shot the usual spot above the gun and did not pen. this used to be game over for me.

Spoiler

War Thunder Screenshot 2024.03.13 - 16.16.56.39
Based on Gaijin’s modeling for us
@DevilO6 @Fireball_2020

@Fireball_2020 they didn’t change anythings

1, Armor and spall liner overlap
2, The position of the casting turret is incorrect, it is too far forward

They moved the entire cast turret forward

He and a few others knows why…

So… enough of the Staff Abuse…

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
1 Like

When will the bug be fixed

2 Likes
Spoiler

Gaijin you are doing a great job that we have this game and that we can play with these vehicles but after a long time of work and waiting for the new model for the Challenger and the modification of the Abrams armor we will get this so please don’t be surprised thank you

3 Likes

Sure i was rude but i will stand by point that gaijin was wrong for releasing the patch in the state it was. it clearly needed atleast another full day of QA checks.

7 Likes