Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

I don’t think you are rude

2 Likes

Pacifica is a forum mod, not game one. You will get nothing from asking forum staff about the game

Not gonna argue about whether or not i was rude as gaijin seems to not take criticism to well on the best of days and when they release a patch that breaks more than it adds im sure they’re not exactly on the best of moods but then again if only there was more days in the week and couldve just said “sorry guys, patch will be delayed untill Next week on 18/3/24 due to QA concerns” and we wouldve respected that, but instead they had to rush it out as per usual.

4 Likes

Gaijin’s management is as bad as Man United’s

What did gaijin during the test server? They changed Mantlet’s data from 200 to 400

But still the composite armor is missing and the L27A1 penetration should have been modified and the commander still doesn’t have thermal vision, although he received several files confirming that the commander has a self-contained window with a 360 degree view with thermal vision

they even didn’t fix the mantlet! The position of the turret is still incorrect,Gaijin never looks at our reports

The CR2 doesn’t have commander thermals except for the 2E, BN and 3TD.

He has a view screen of the main thermal sight, which is fixed to the gun (not panoramic).

1 Like

i agree

At this rate it seems like if Chally gets added to World of Tanks it will still be more accurate than what we have here and wargaming Devs for sure won’t post circus level devblogs like “why we think challenger 2 mantlet is made of paper” (Abrams DU hull ref)

3 Likes

@Smin1080p
1, spall liner overlaps with armor
2,The turret casting armor is too far forward
3,Mantlet lacks 50mm armor
4,Mantlet incorrect KE
5,Lack of turret ring armor
6,The length of the rotor is insufficient
7,Wrong ke on the side of the turret
8,The armor section of 30+30mm is too high
9,Wrong positions of gunner and commander
10,CR2E only has one layer of 30mm armor should be 60/30+30mm
11,The rotor is not displayed in armor analysis
12,Lack of armor above the driver

Hello

As Gunjob already mentioned, please make a report for anything new you suspect to be incorrect with one issue per report. Sadly we cant do anything with this list as it is: Community Bug Reporting System

Fireball reported last week

2 Likes

These reports have all been forwarded.

Nothing has changed

1 Like

As you can see by the reports, they are still open.

5 Likes

Should we expect all bugs listed above to be resolved by the next patch or at some point in the near future?

Suggestions are always closed off.

As you can see, they have been acknowledged (this means forwarded):

If they have this tag, they have not been resolved and are still open.

If you tell me this during the test server, I will accept it

4 Likes