Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

https://streamable.com/74mgux

3 Likes

Added you both

Bruh moment

ok…

oh yeah any chance you could forward the replay file for me? that’d help significantly

what

how does that even get considered a kill…?

If i will be able to record then sure

grab it from your game files, the .wrpl file section from the custom and drop it here
that’d work fine too, i can then take the segments i need out

you wouldn’t need to record anything

ah yea, sure will do (i forgot replays exist in this game XD)

1 Like

I feel like it started happening out of nowhere. NEVER had APFSDS explode on me in my CR1s until the month ago or so.

1 Like

no idea, my suggestion from now on is to clip, grab the replay, clog etc and chuck them into one big report, along with docs that prove L23/L23A1/L26 sabots do not have explosive content/filler.

which is common sense but gaijin things…

This Instagram account is going through the history of the challenger and its involvement in conflicts at the moment. It also covers current wars and shows interesting afvs and their cardboard ERA. Thought you guys might be interested :)

I mean, there is no need to grab files. It is known and it is implemented. The fact it does explode sometime is a bug that need to be checked

Me omw to finde TES sidescreen

Now that I would want to be ammo racked in the CR1s, its not going happen >:(

you know what gaijin is like, it’ll reject bug reports for no reason…

Still confused how they think inert nera side screens on the chally mk 3 and 2 2F have the same properties as the TES ERA and NERA composite blocks…. Where and how do they come up with this.

1 Like

Well, i would love to tell you how ASPRO and Dorchester Level 2 provide the same protection as Varma. Sadly i cant comprehend how snail calculate that.

Not sure if anyone already follows this account on IG, but they’re doing a bit on the CR2 currently.

1 Like

post seen. maybe something of use will crop up. gaijin doesn’t like accounts from tankies so… you know.

but maybe, just maybe.

Do love the photos though