Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

would some one be willing /J

I can bet there are some people here who did

didn’t want to replace my talismaned TES for premium 50cal tes

@Gunjob just a double check for Bug Reports, can only the creator attach screenshots/replays/files to the report?

Yes, if the comments are open you can type and post links there, ss, files ect. are for creator only.

1 Like

I have two different clips a week apart of my darts exploding. At this point it is a common occurrence.

Gaijin moments

1 Like

We made at least 40 shots with 0 effect. Gaijin moment i guess.

Imma start the initial report with Chally 1 but i’ll list Chally 2s as affected too. I’ll also chuck "we suspect that the Chieftains are affected but testing wasn’t conducted.

It is genuinely a Gaijin moment, there seems to be no pattern as to whether sabots explode or not.

Well, the thing is i have never had Cr2 explode from dart in a long time, so idk. The tests i did in custom with a friend gave the same resaults as our test. Darts nope HESH yes

1 Like

That can’t be as I’ve been spading the mk 3 this Christmas and can safely say the sabots in the ready rack explode even without hesh loaded. I know it’s the ready rack as it kept happening after my front left cheek gets penned and only hits one of the ready rack rounds.

you want to test that

Well, that is cleary a bug and gaijin moment. They seem to happen but you cant recreate them in controlled enviroment. Annoying

Not at home rn, round seeing some friends rn at collage but I can tomorrow?

can do it tomorrow to see if it is happening

Let me in on the test, i want to see if it will explode

ok he going to do it tomorrow

yea, ive seen. If i will be up i will torment you two with spinning harrier

Sure, if u both send me an invite I can add u tomorrow. I’ll be on anytime after midday so just lmk.

Spinning rat above lol.