Challenger 1 MBT - Technical Data and Discussions

You are talking about replay, right? John is talking about clog file

Yeah clog ≠ replay

CLOG, Replay and when it happens or as close as you can get it an in game screenshot (using the ingame function with the printscreen key).

I found my print screen folder for war thunder after not knowing it existed, it had thousands of picture from when i first got it on PC lol, it was a great way to free up storage :')

The clips 4 minutes long and it’s the first shot I take. It was Alaska so I couldn’t tell if I was behind the burm or not, it’s just all white.

They cant do anything with just replays :/

I’m now imagining a bug report with 100 clogs, screenshots and replays of it happening.

All to have them say, not a bug

2 Likes

Or that they don’t have enough information

Hi. Is this the bug you guys were talking about? My tank exploded after these projectiles were hit.

2 Likes

Known bug gaijin ignores

Yup, it’s a feature now at this point, along with the chally 3 having the wrong dm, the mantlet being weaker now because “reasons” and the TES side COMPOSITES providing 30mm of ke protection…… gaijin can suck a massive cock. I didn’t swear this time so will it be flagged.

2 Likes

As others have said, yes. We were talking about this and it has been reported. No action as of now. Mk2 does not have that bug, only Mk3 (so Mk3 and DS)

2 Likes

Other way round, we found the mk 2 to have this but thought the mk 3 and ds didn’t but recently I’ve gotten it in the mk 3 quite a bit. Still happened on the mk 2.

Well, i got it the way i said
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/1AIN3A0cnBY3

I was the one in the challenger mk2, we definitely got it to work for it but then struggled with the mk3 and ds? As I had a desert skin on during it on the second battle of Sinai and I only had that for the mk2 at the time. I can at least attest that it happens to both as I’ve been spading my 10.0 and 10.3 line up.

Well, as i remember it we were just shooting Cr1s around and then we detonated Mk3 with a cheek rack then we shot the rest and Mk2 did not detonated

Either way, both the check and rear turret apds heads and hesh heads explode when struck. And parentally the radio as well as I was killed by an object 292 hitting my radio.

Here are the vids

I’ve hit my head far too many times I think. Jesus I can still picture it now, I swear I was using a desert camo…. Might want to add the mk2 then as I’ve had some ammo explosions from getting hit in the back of the turret a couple times now. The pads heads.