Can't spawn CAS in GRB despite having 6 kills and plenty of SP

Just a simple question. I had a game recently where I got a couple of kills and was able to get into my PE 8 and with the Big Bomb as well… Then I played another game and did the same.Not enough spawn points.So I continued,got a two more ,still no plane.I ended up with 6 kills and not enough XP.
What is the explanation for this ? Any I ideas?

Its not based just on kills. There is multiple way hwo to gain spawn points. And if you have scout vehicle, you can even lower the spawn points required for airplane.

2 Likes

Only premium players can spawn PE 8 :)

Joking aside who knows ,i had 11 kills and couldn’t do it …and guy with 0 kills ,one cap one assist spawned plane that killed me .

Probably works of similar script that steals our RP points every other game

1 Like

Just hide behind a hill and scout, a very easy way to gain points and spawn CAS later.

1 Like

Does BR have a bearing on it all?

It does

How does it work? Am I not getting the same rewards in the up tier or down tier as I might in the other game? I am not saying it s a bug but what explains it.Something I am missing ?

Oh yeah of course ,I waste points by spawning a certain vehicle in the first place.No two games the same simply due to that?

1. You need to take into consideration that depending on game B.R. You are using more SP to spawn a tank
  2. You need to take into consideration that depending on game B.R. Your plane is going to cost more/less SP.
  3. You need to take into consideration that depending on how many hits it takes You to destroy an enemy, it varies the SP earned.
1 Like

a lower BR vehicle will cost less SP, so if you where up tiered in the 1st game things will cost less SP then if you get a down tier, so the PE-8 at 4.3 BR will cost less SP in a 5.3 match then in a 3.3.
So As ULQ just pointed out if you have a down tier, your 1st tank will cost more, leaving you with less SP from your initial points, plus the plane itself is more expensive.

1 Like

Off course ,it’s so obvious now I think back.

No such thing as a stupid question lol

I must have gone from a down to an up and really not noticing ,my bad but then I thought it might be.

I guess it’s an important thing for those who complain about an uptier ,it is quite fair in that respect as the PE8 is not as effective in the uptier where as thats a big bomb at 3.3.

Thanks

2 Likes

Its not always easy to tell exactly what the game BR is, especially as some people will pull the lower (and therefore cheaper) BR tanks to get planes faster, making it look like you are at a lower BR than you actually are. The SP costs are actually the most reliable way to tell if you are in an up or down tier.

1 Like