Can we stop throwing bones to air abusers in ground realistic?

Oh sorry, here it was. You must have missed it.

Still not an answear to the question.

I disagree.

You can’t point out the difference, that is the only answear coming from Your comment.

You opinion. I disagree with you.

1 Like

That is not mine, but Your opinion as You are not able to point out the difference.

This is a fun circular thing we are doing. I enjoy disagreeing with your interpretation of my answer, and you enjoy pointing out that I can’t/didn’t/won’t point out the difference. Shall we say we are at an impass or do you want to continue this?

1 Like

I’m still waiting for an answear.

I was talking about plane with a bomb, thus it is not a comment about it.

I just don’t like unbalance, still not an answear

And still not an answear about:

‘What difference does it make for a tank user if a plane (let us say with a bomb) will come after one minute of the game or three minutes?’

We can go on and on, I just know the answear and I can suspect why You don’t want to say it.

Then what is the answer?

That there is no difference for a person using a tank.

The unbalance remains.

I don’t think that is the answer to that question.

So answear it.

If it’s harder to spawn a plane with bombs it won’t be as common of an occurance, so less of a problem. You see “harder to spawn a plane with bombs” as “it will just happen later in the game” which allows you to say imbalance still exists. This is about mitigating the problem and making concessions on both sides to make everyone happier. You will always disagree because you find the natural imbalance of aircraft and ground vehicles abhorrent and want aircraft to be removed from ground. Gaijin chose to make this game combined arms, tank only will almost certainly never happen, and you will hate the imbalance forever.

i knew modern stuff would lead to this

picking apart everything

Still not an answear as what difference will it be for a player in a tank if said plane with bomb will come after one minute or after three minutes?

As I have said many times, making something occur less doesn’t mean that it is not there.

Where have I said that I want something removed from current mode?

If an imbalance exists and you disagree with any proposed improvement, then would it be incorrect for someone to assume that the acceptable solution wold be to remove the items that cause the imbalance?

now this map is beautiful except for the water behind the spawn where i just died lol

I have said it countless of times.

1. I don’t want to remove anything from current mode as there is a playerbase enjoying it.
  2. I want a place for tankers to just enjoy playing tanks.
  3. With a place for just tankers, I would like to have combined gamemode improved.

I have said this 3 things over and over again. Without that, we are just going to be in cycle of nerfs/buffs and changes no one is going to enjoy in the end.

I don’t agree that changes wont make the average player enjoy the modes more than current, and I don’t ever see then adding a game mode that detracts from another.

i would want a TO but the problem is it will never get accepted by gaijin because of unused SPAA and lower SPAA sales

gaijin doesnt want its monies touched