Can we finally uptier the 2S38 to a BR where it sits with it's contemporaries or will it always be an underteired meme?

if HSTV-L was a Russian premium it would have been sitting right next to 2S38 at 10.0 or maybe even lower because it doesn’t have proxy shell and shoots slower

2 Likes

Personally I think especially after the massive reload buff it got in the dev server it needs to go to 11.3/11.0, and that the HSTV-L should get back it’s historical reload of like .5 or .3 seconds whatever it was

By making the HSTVL look better than it is and claiming it’s superior to the 2s38- helps keep the 2s38 from getting an up tier(DEFENDING/preventing it from becoming balanced). Just to clarify the way I saw it.

2 Likes

The HSTVL would not be OP at 10.7 by any means. It’s easy to kill, the shells don’t spall, and it would still have trouble penetrating MBT’s from the front without aiming.

The commanders aiming control at good angles would & still be its greatest asset. But so is the Bradley at 10.0.

• Its speed and size isn’t a good enough reason to keep it at its current BR, considering a t90 or leopard can survive double digit sabot hits from the HSTVL in the side AND SURVIVE.

Just my opinion.

He literally spawn in with bunch of clowns the moment someone mentions either Russia is OP and nerf few of its stuff or buff something American.

1 Like