Can more Canadian vehicles be added to the UK?

in a perfect world, canada would be an indep nation in WT

2 Likes

But its something i doubt gajin will do

ik, but if they did, a lot of these arguments wouldnt happen

1 Like

They would disappear

2 Likes

I wish british TT had CF-18

3 Likes

kinda like if this was true
Clarification, update and settling of Gaijin’s vehicle addition policy
along with each nation being an independent nation…
oh boy that’d be a paradise

Yeah but their is no rules or guide gajin does what it wants

sadly true

Lmao,With gaijin’s failure on the Israel tree, new independent trees are not eligible to emerge

Do you guys want another nation to have a T-72M1 and a Leo 2A4 because of a sub tree addition?

gaijin failed yes…
not us…

Why not, as long as the game designer loves the tree then he will also get Leclerc and M1 main battle tanks and I’m not implying “a country”.

America already had a better ADATS, there was no point adding it there, and british players were whinning as usual so they needed to shut them up somehow, but all this pandering just leads to more begging for handouts by the british players

Kinda like the japanese players asking for the Su-27 now that they got the fictional japanese F-16AJ

The Ram II is not a modified Lee, its based on the M3 Lee but is not a modified lee.

1 Like

My guy the ADATS isn’t even a spaa and we needed one for top tier so it will have to do

Its nothing like that mate cause Canada actually used that stuff and is connected to Britain which is different to a country considering a plane

1 Like

You mean like the US mains did when the F-16C was added and Gaijin was forced to add Aim-9M?

Or how about the F-15A this last patch when it couldnt steam roll everything?

Or how about the last what? 2 or 3 dev posts exclusively about the Abrams? including their reload rate buff?

It is rarely Britain mains that are whinning extensively and when we do complain, we have good reason.

6 Likes

If there is any Canadian Vehicle that truly needs to come to the game, it is:
Sexton Mk 1 and Mk II.
They should have come with the Bishop and M7 Priest during Kings of Battle as it was a Self-propelled Artillery-themed update.

Spoiler

file1745

As I said->Manufacturer=Tech tree. We can think it should go to this tree or what not but its just not going to happen.

I’ll stick to when it was moved, which was 1982. So yes you are right however no one knew about it in the masses.

It’s American propaganda(AKA lies about Canada) that has gotten the year 1982. If you want to be factually correct for any of the Dommions independence dates the year they signed the “Statute of Westminster”

As a Canadian, our Independence is 1931(for what matters to the rest of the world.) 1867 wouldn’t be considered wrong here either. The Statute of Westminster is significant because it made the nations who signed it equal to the UK in the empire. to put it simply Canada(and the other Dommions) was granted the same position as mainland UK.