Can more Canadian vehicles be added to the UK?

No. America has its own LAV derived vehicles they could get.

2 Likes

Why they don’t need it and it only further worsens Canada’s treatment in War Thunder. (It is already the worst treated non-tech-tree nation.)

Do you mean C2 Mexas? There is no such thing as a C2A1 in Canadian service.

we want it, and have the greatest claim to it

i mean the C2A1, the leopard tank that is in an event vehicle in the german TT

1 Like

Or maybe Canadians want all their stuff in a single tree. And the UK is the only tree that is inoffensive.

when canada becomes a standalone nation or a subtree, maybe. but not rn.
even still, germany has the greatest claim to any and all leopard tanks

1 Like

C2A1 isn’t a real tank. However, a C2 Mexas is.

isnt that the tank which will be the lowest br tank in game to receive spalliners?

what ever we call, it, we both know what we’re talking about

Well, they can Leopard 2A6M CAN can go to Britain.

1 Like

I want it fixed as it has helped spread misinformation.

C2A1 and M4A5 are both as good as paper tanks under those names.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/rRjHUKbxG2sb
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/8t7WKUsLBizq

No. It has no spall liners as of rn.

trust me, gaijin dgaf.
i put up a bug report about the Tiger UHT which is actually supossed to be called the KH Tiger or the Tiger KHT by gaijin standards.
they ghosted me

1 Like

My two sense is that the Canadian leopards should go to britain simply because their top tier is very weak. Germany has enough of its own domestic vehicles irl to make several full top tier lineups w/ only mbts.

As of right now, no rhyme or reason has been given for the addition of vehicles to a certain nation except that if they need it they get it, and britain certainly needs a better top tank. Germany does not (comparatively).

Leopard 2A6M CAN(or even a normal C1 or C2), LAV-III or LAV-6.0, CF-18 paired with the ADATS in the UK
And this Canadian would be happy.

1 Like

Yep, and would give a nice bit of diversity to the top tier British TT over additional CR2 and CR3 variants without being a totally random and unwanted addition like more Indian MBTs.

3 Likes

Yeah Chally are miserable at least have a leopard 2a6 would be a little easier to breathe for Britain

Finnish Leopard 2A6NL Main Battle Tank in a Swedish tree: What is Germany?

i think gaijin needs to answer for that

Not now, but AFAIK its reports are already considered acknowledged, and in that right it should be the lowest BR in the game - were it to come at all.

My thoughts in this is somewhere down the line gajin might want to add more top tier mbts to Britain but these are only options left as almost all the Challengers are in the tree so we may have domestic to fill that in the Vickers line which has no more additions