Call of the Dragon: Object 292

I’m not going to say that their will be no idiots running around with the vehicle.

However if you show your turret, it will DELETE you. The Penetration is almost 1 Meter.
A good player is what you should be worried about.

1 Like

Damage, that’s what you should worry about.

1 Like

45000 mission score every two days is too much man, i have a life

I don’t play much land - with the crafting system I could get any/all rewards playing the modes I wanted…

Moral of the story - don’t ask Gaijin to change something you think is bad - because they will replace it with something worse!

3 Likes

1990 was horse.

Why year of the dragon / chinese calendar = USSR bias prototype with fantasy autoloader ?

Please provide evidence russian bias doesnt exist.

1 Like

For the amount of work that gave you two coupons for sale in the past, now you will get just one.
Must be a Hungarian joke that got lost in translation…
oh wait…
its russia for you… :/

but on the other hand it won’t be hard to kill this thing with no trolling era, subpar armor and longer reload (and most certainly 0 gun depression what so ever).

Its 5 degrees of gun depression

Of course, from what i have heard it would be close to 1000mm of flat penetration, it has roughly 540mm of penetration against 60° angled armor at 2km of distance

ges
Sadly already nerfed

2 Likes

If that is real that is so sad, one of feature that would make the tank unique, hopefully the HE is atleast good

the best penetration in the game doesn’t make it unique?

3 Likes

10.0?

3 Likes

No armor no thermals no turret traverse no depression

IT was installed for firing trials but it wasn’t really new just a rework of the existing one. There is no evidence that the bustle autoloader ever passed design phase

With such a length of the projectile, the penetration should be at least 900mm.Snail as always

1 Like

God, I hope not.

Hopefully for those who missed this one gajin adds t he T-72 152 proto later and as a squadron vehicle the proposed production version of this (uses the U variant turret instead of the BVs which was used as a stand for testing)

Strange projectile characteristics. They took the length of a 3bm60

Haha definitely they have such long projectiles for 152mm in 1991.