Call of the Dragon: Object 292

Why? I think the new system isn’t too bad: instead of an event where you need to grind for 3 vehicles from 3 different branch (air, ground, naval) in parallel in several seasonal events, you get more events more spread out and you don’t have to worry about having to grind in air, ground, and navy at the same time…

4 Likes

IRL sabots pen much more than those what we have in game, so it wil have its penetration lowered.

This will be what?

Same as DM53 or slightly better ideally, around 700mm realistically.

This objectively benefits anyone that isnt FOMO collector, who are the biggest opponents of this new system.

2 Likes

would be nice if requirement was ~30000k score

3 Likes

would guess 1m

Would need to see sabot stats first, but other than that, interesting prize and cant wait to get it

That would be nowhere near balanced.

How hard the russian mains cryed, jesus. Then we need the DM73, the DM63, M829A3 or even the M829A4, the Anti-era tips… .

4 Likes

seeing that it has no armor gun handling of t80b i would say its ballanced

2 Likes

and no thermo

That’s the way to counter 2A7V and 122B+? 💀

not perfect but close enough

1 Like

We dont need another 3 years of russian point and click adventures.

4 Likes

Let see how much bugged his damage model come to the game, and how effective these blocks at the turret are

4 Likes

Good to see the USSR tech tree getting some more vehicles. Glad Gaijin is putting such a strong emphasis on improving the options for minor nations

14 Likes

Another tank to put Ukrainian flag on

4 Likes

Absolutely not

Cool tank but wasn’t needed imo
Good to see in game, but priorities are way out of wack and we should be using events to help pad out lineups for nations with weak options or limited choices.

3 Likes

Minor nation not having a lot of event is way better lmo , we will have a better tech tree . I often take this exemple but for exemple France only get 1/3 EBR when the 2 over two are event/battlepass vehicle

While i agree, locking vehicles behind event for nations that have weak or limited choices isnt exactly a good solution either.

2 Likes