Call of the Dragon: Object 292

The mbt70 has pros and cons, just like the 292. I understand them both, you just the 292

1 Like

It’s not even comparable to T-80B, it’s better in everything than thermals and 2.9 reload with is just drawback to bigger caliber.

1 Like

@Stona_WT is 10.0 for this thing real?

1 Like

LFP oneshoot.

Pmay a lot on strv121 against t-tanks. K/D - 2.7

I will end up here, there is no point to argue with you. Wait for event to end, and you will see what I am talking about. Pick up your Abrams, Leopard or what ever that plays Vs Russia 10.0. Try to overcome Kornet slingers (BMP2-M, Chrizantiema), Turms spam, 2s38 and now this thing and you will see 💀

1 Like

Judge by yourself. For now yes

Last thing I can add is 80% of win rate T-80BVM has for couple of years to now when Swedes and Germany got upperhand

Easiest thing I’ve ever played against. KD 2.7 on strv121 and I could have tried harder.

When I get tired of 11.7 I play 10.3 against ussr.

1 Like

10 hull turn rate

Unmodified

How to check it up in game?

Check DM´s

But it worst than t-72. Around 15 then modified

What I was really trying to say is that it’s too early to cry foul on a strange thing until we can test it.

LOSAT seemed divine in the test drive and on paper. And in practice, it’s terrible.

Eventually any tank gets balanced if it’s too good

Right. the 60 degrees pen is meant to be something like 500/600mm, at the moment it’s like 400.

Here minimum penetration (presumably flat) from APFSDS is 700mm

others say 1.5 times better than what 125mm shells can do. so what’s 1.5 times (3bm46 probably the best shell at the time) 308mm? (60 degrees times 2 should be considered the true penetration of any shell) or 466mm at 60 degrees.

Others claim 1,000-1,200mm flat pen for such shells.

In just about any case, 400mm at 60 degrees is really not cutting the mustard.

1 Like

LOSATs fate is doomed when when its turret cannot pitch up and down
but I do agree with the idea that we need further test on 292, they may nerf it?

When people were first shown LOSAT many thought it was going to be very strong.

Even I thought that this technique would cause problems if I played against it. I end up just bursting them if I encounter them.

People are prone to mass hysteria.

1 Like

if you insist
I would keep my opinion until further development

Insane.

2 Likes

as far as I can tell this is b*ll shift lmao