Call of the Dragon: Object 292

Yes toe to toe, vehicles with such reload doesn’t have 7kg APFSDS going 2km/s with 700mm of penetration. With the same manner you can give Leopard 2K DM53 because stock Leo2K Basic crew reload in 9.7 or so second, doesn’t have thermals and armour, and had the same speed + extreme optics that are downside in urban maps. What are we even talk about ? It should be 11.0 at most. I would just quit playing 9.0-11.0 bracket of this thing will roll out being 10.0.

3 Likes

M60 have second gen

8.7 and all players have skilled loader

It it not worth to argue with someone who dont want tho understand any other point

Again, the M60 have worse protection and mobility than the TURMS and the obj292.

Nope not all. But the autoloaders dont need aced crews ot a dedicated crew member to reload at the same speed every shot

8.7 is on expert, imagine that some players doesn’t have spare 1milion to expert this, and also doesn’t have crew maxed out

But much better projectile than turms and thermal imager as an advantage over the 292.

As you can see the m60 has solid advantages against each as well as disadvantages

3 Likes

On basic lol. Check it right now

Worse armor, reload and mobility than the TURMS. and Worse armor worse APFSDS and mobility than the obj292

Current, my bad. But you still should get my point, don’t let vehicles like that to roll out on such low BRs, It can lolpen half of 11.7 MBTs, and 3secs of reload doesn’t really matter that much. On head on with another tank 7kg dart would just kill everything on one shot, cripple and lolpen everything. It is fair for another nations to fight against this thing? You will blink and he will shot you down from 2km range. 2km/s velocity, easy to shot, best kinetic penetration in the game. Gaijin what the fuck. And they still talking about no bias in the game towards this nation? When we have Kornet slingers on 10.0 and now best kinetic shell on 10.0 as well? xD

1 Like

You stay in your ideal world, don’t you? I’m talking about obj292. A T80U that is extremely superior than all tanks in 10.0. Boy keep dreaming. Not having smoke or thermal DONT balance a tank, the only balance factor in this game stated by gaijin is the reload and is more or les average at this br. This tank in 10.0 dont have any cons, the reverse speed only

One thing that will only balance it out is damage model, and if it has laser rangefinder or not. If not, 10.7 should be sufficient.

It has

If they took the T80BVM damage model this thing need 11.3 at least.
Even with a “new” damage model 11.0 minimum

bro 10.0 RB for 292 is the most bold decision I have ever seen yet lmao

2 Likes

Meanwhile M1 Abrams 10.3 with M774 xD

2 Likes

imagine someone plays MBT70/KPZ70 got uptiers and seens object 292 be like:

1 Like

But MBT-70 has better reload so it’s fair right? @Ralin

1 Like

Mbt - 9.3 not even close BR

You don’t even know that 10.0/10.3 premium black hole suck everything from 9.0/9.3 and 10.7/11? So now get your MBT-70 and try to deal with Object 292 with XM571 that still has T-80 armour.

1 Like