Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

But 40k points a day is so much better lmao.

im not saying old WT was better, but these event equirements are utterly scuffed.
Also i too gave my input on the roadmap. who the hell do you think you are, the only one who gave input?
Besides. you gave jackshit back in the days, i was the guy who made the suggestion for the Ro-Go, getting it added to game so get out of my face with your bogus claims

3 Likes

not to forget dschungle where non-op sniping spots were blocked by rocks

1 Like

It’s every two days. TWO, 48 hours.

Not if you want the coupon, don’t play stupid.

4 Likes

Nice gaijin, going against your entire community again to INCREASE the mission score per stage. Not to mention making the grind for selling the vehicle if someone wants it 53.3% harder (All in the same amount of time). Another perfect change by gaijin, community is going to have too much fun with this one.

4 Likes

So I assume you’ll have no objection when people look at your ground RB score for the last month on Feb 19, which will include all THIS event, and see what it is then? By your admission you’ll be playing little else in that period.

The math is a little sus already, though, tbh. Say this last month includes 15 days of event grind, which you said you were doing, and 15 days since where you didn’t grind. You say above your average score during events is 2800. Let’s assume best case you play as many games a day now as you did then. Just to put a number on it, you’ve averaged 84 games in the last week, so 12 games a day is about what you roll normally, not that it matters for this.

To get an average ground RB score back down to 880, after two weeks of an average score of 2800, you would have to be getting an average out-of-events game score of… -1040 per game.

Dude you’re such a good player you’ve rolled back into the negatives, I guess.

13 Likes

18 days, it starts on the 1st and ends on the 19th, so it’s 18.

2 Likes

I hated the crafting events, but honestly this ain’t much better. 45 000 for a single stage is terrible - i personally would be able to get a single stage in 6 hours at best, which means about 50 hours spend on grinding a single vehicle, and that isn’t even the worst part. Having to spend 100 hours in total in order to be able to sell the coupon is a preety bad joke. People have work, family, hobbies, NO ONE WHO ISN’T A CHRONIC GAMER WHO SPENDS 6-7 HOURS ON THIS GAME DAILY WILL EVER GET THE UPGRADE COUPON. And i’ve heard that these events will be preety frequent and there will be just a very short break between them, too. How are people even supposed to grind these events without going completely insane?

3 Likes

it isnt his average, it is 1400 or so, someone checked it earlier

I will admit that I personally haven’t. However, the recent 11th anniversary event proved that for some occasions, gaijin will be more open to events actually being completable (albeit of course for a celebratory event). I’m not asking nor am I begging for the events to be as low as 25k for an amazing god tier tank or whatever, but something actually manageable to the “average joe” as it were. Hell I’d take 35k, even that isn’t going to be easy for a lot of the general player base, I’m not talking about the people like you, just as an example, that can actually achieve these goals consistently to the point that you no longer see any problems with it (I’m just speculating on that last part). I far prefer the score system for rewards, hell I’m sure basically everyone apart from people looking to make a ton of money off of the GJ-market is. But this set of rules to actually even get a reward, completely ignoring the requirements for the coupon of course, is an outstanding jump in ideology from the point of view of the players who in the past did have to do all the things you have now mentioned (I.E the task system, crafting, etc).

1 Like

Wow you went and did it…

This is idiotic. Oh hey let’s make the daily grind objectively WORSE and make an event system that causes burn out! It doesn’t matter that an event just ended the other day! JUST PLAY MORE! JUST CONSUME PRODUCT!

Did you even look at the feedback to your plan you posted? Because a quick read through it looked like most of us hated the idea.

13 Likes

Paying gaijin. Haven’t you figured that out yet? It’s just a cash grab by using psychology, because you really want something, and then they taunt you about it, and how you can get it free, then guess what, you can’t get it because the difficulty is increased by 53.3%.

Looks like those economy changes were all just damage control and they still do not give a fuck about their playerbase. Shocking.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not really…

Wow 750,000 for the coupon. What a scumbag move…

5 Likes

So, if you’re playing AB, where he was doing 1422.6 as of this morning, you lose that 1.33 multiplier, so it washes out.

(At least it’s not in the negatives if he’s been talking ground AB for this… average score of 2800 for the first two weeks, average score for all 4 weeks of 1422 means… average score in all his 160ish games these last two weeks has been… 22 points per game.)

This idea that players can turn it on and triple their average game score during events, the same time everyone else is doing the same thing, has yet to be proven. Especially in ground events. Here’s a good opportunity for a test though. Let’s see if he can. I’ll be back here on the 19th with the results.

6 Likes

propably the only good thing you have said so far

1 Like

I would complete the previous task based events in around 3-4 hours, with the air tasks taking at most 10 games. More than often less than 5.

I would complete 40 kills, 11 kills in one game then base bomb tonnage. I believe my record was around 1 and a half hours to complete this, usually 2, then I’d move onto the ground tasks which took a little longer.

Now with the score system it takes me around ~4 hours to complete just one distinction.

Tasks were better.

3 Likes

I have no sympathy for the sell coupons mentality.

Doesn’t really matter what you think, the point is that they’re asking an absolutely absurd amount from people which ensures these coupons will never be affordable or accessible for the vast majority of the playerbase.

And even outside of the coupons, 45k points in itself, in 2 days, is still insane and beyond any grind I have seen in any game.

10 Likes