Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

Just wonder how much penetration main shell of this thing would have

1 Like

Your average score in ground AB in the last month (which included all of the last grind event) was 1422, and in RB 885. You might want to check your math again.

5 Likes

We refuse to be Internet slaves!

1 Like

An average of 42K score a DAY in a single mode to unlock the ability to sell a single vehicle while each task also went up 11%?
This is insane.
The grind is too damn high, this is not a job, it is a game.
And you plan to run similar things throughout the year?

And remember:

The type of vehicle in each event will be a mix of high, medium and low tiers, where the required number of mission points, tasks and stage purchase cost will vary in each event depending on the vehicle’s rank.

Bet you these stages of this one won’t be 1K GE

I’d like to challenge Gaijin to stream unlocking the coupon on their Russian and English twitch channels.
Run it every day for 18 days, unlock those market tradeable vehicles, show us its doable.

5 Likes

And that’s before applying the multipliers.

750.000 points is 750 games for an average player… which translates to 150 hours of playing in 2 weeks, add in queue times, loading times, bad games, bad luck can easily stretch to 175 hours.

So it’s quite literally double full time job and people are defending this…

15 Likes

I’d like to see them stream the event grind in Ground AB.

2 Likes

Alvis, what if people only grinded for one vehicle in events, lets say a tank.
That would’ve only been as you say. 40k
So now they removed the extras, alright sure your correct about that,

now you only have to grind one vehicle at a time, albeit with tacked on an extra 5k, as you say.
They have not made it easier to get vehicles, they have just made the total amount of grind smaller, not by even slightly decreasing the actual amount of score needed, but by not letting players grind for 3 vehicle unlock requirements every 2 days.
All they have done is made the pipe smaller, not better.

I’m not trying to argue with you, please believe that. But I cannot personally understand your view of this situation.

2 Likes

Decrease the Score requirements to 35k to 40k per rotation.

Most people can’t reasonably do 45K every two days. Especially not with work or school in the way.

45,000 mission points per stage (or 22,500 per day) is already horrendous.

But 750,000 total for the tradeable?

That is 42,000 per day

That is even worse than the Crafting events with its 35,000 per day

So one would have to play 4-6 hours or more a day to remotley get the tradeable version

Not sustainable over a larger period of time

1 Like

The basic idea of the event is nice, but the requirements are far too high.

I bet each stage will alternatively cost 999 GE, when it should not be more than 499.

45k for each stage is a thing. In the old event, 2 vehicles was 80k for 2 days so I can handle it. But someone in the Gaijin CEO think 750k is okay? Every single day 40k points is a good idea? If I complete all 9 stages I earn 405.000 points so I need to get 345.000 points which is almost the same number of points for the tradable cupon. What a great job. (Sorry for the bad english)

You added literally nothing to the conversation.
Everyone understood that the 750k is for the tradeable coupon.

Again you just had to brag how amazing you are.

2 Likes

Same.

@Bruce_R1
I only count rank 3 through 7 lineups that I use for events.
Ranks 1, 2, and 8 are excluded.
Along with obscure lineups I don’t play for events.

@WDOtter
My perspective is I’m not going to be distracted my other vehicles.
And all these people asking for even less score than <20 matches of 1710 in 48 hours… it’s clear they haven’t experienced the events prior to the score system.

id rather do the old missions where you have to do 3/5 tasks in a 2 day frame than this crap.

4 Likes

No you don’t… you really don’t want that.
Those took longer as well as being FAR more stressful.

1 Like

Please do the math and come back to me when it’s clear for you what the problem is.

• You have 19 days for the event
  • You need 750000 points for a coupon → 750000/19 = 39473.68 points per day to make it tradable
  • Before you needed 10 stages at 40000 points per day lets say → so 400000 points to make it tradable
  • 400000 < 750000
    Did you understand it now?

Keep defending old Gaijin & old War Thunder, and calling everyone that criticizes the far worse systems names…
All you do is prove us right.
We made the 2023 roadmap while you called us names.
We gave feedback and helped improve the game while you insulted us saying nothing would be done.

Who is this “us” you are talking about? So far I’ve only seen YOU defend this horrendous system

11 Likes

At no point did I ever defend the task system.
It was and will always be terrible.