Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

The event is the tank.
The tradable coupon isn’t the main reward and has never been.
So no, it’s not 70% harder no matter how much you want the goalpost moved.

1 Like

No, the event is everything listed in the article announcing the event and saying what’s in the event. Conveniently linked for you at the top of this page.

Quote for your even further convenience: "The “Upgrade for coupon” item can be earned in parallel with the stages throughout the event from February 1st (11:00 GMT) until February 19th (11:00 GMT) for 750,000 mission points."

The tradable coupon isn’t the main reward and has never been.

Cool random made up arbitrary opinion you have there. Actually, I’ve changed my mind. I think the decal is the main reward and always has been, now.

2 Likes

That is true, the tradeable coupon however gives you the opportunity to grind a vehicle that you don’t need to sell it later in order to buy another vehicle that you missed/will miss.

Why not buy vehicle directly with money you earn from job?

Should event really be balanced around people that can play 20 hours a day so that they can make 20GJN profit later?

You probably have unlimited fps in NVCP together with reflex or low latency which keep your gpu at max most of the time.

If you have a doubt just cap your fps in NVCP to like 30, and you will see usage going down.

And of course they would not do that before asking you to sign an agreement.

An your antivirus would block it.

It even says in the post about the tank :

The tank will be easier to get, since it’s only a single vehicle, used to be 120k score per 2 days if you wanted everything.

Now if you just want to get it in order to sell it, it’s harder for a single vehicle now, but still less than it used to be for 3 vehicles.

2 Likes

My friend, you should consider considering those who want vehicles and don’t have the time. This change increased the price of the car from $30 to $120. So isn’t this extra money a money grab? And this score requirement is too whimsical, 750,000 points is equivalent to getting two vehicles. It’s hard to imagine if they even tried their own game

4 Likes

Guys, note that they announced that they wanted to give players access to more bonus vehicles at a relatively low level of intensity, but the event stars were changed from 40,000 points to 45,000 points. Moreover, the score of the movable vehicle volume has changed from 320,000 points to 360,000 points. The enhancement volume has changed from 400,000 points to 750,000 points, is this really a reduction in the intensity of the game? And is it true that the people who play this game are all players who are online 24 hours a day, and there are no players who go to school and work? Aren’t they gamers?

4 Likes

No, the larger price and lower volume means its literally the opposite.

A cashgrab by Gaijin would be any strat that maximizes money for them. And in that regards this likely aint it.

Meanwhile the winter event was 1 200 000 (120 000 per 2 days) for the full event with plenty of opportunity to GE your way to upgrade tokens and the vehicles themselves. Not to mention vehicles that are lower cost on the market, which likely means more revenue.

Potentially higher market price =\= cashgrab

1 Like

My friend, if you don’t have time, you can only buy a vehicle at a higher price if you want a vehicle. The Golden Eagle costs 8,000 ah, which is close to fifty dollars, and even the exchange will be about the same price. That’s already twice as many vehicles as before, aren’t they reaping the player’s money?

1 Like

You have to know that the exchange price is higher Gaijin can earn higher taxes from it, and if you want Golden Eagle to buy it, they will earn more. So from this cycle change, Gaijin has made more money. Not to mention that the essence of their changing cycles is to trap players in their game

This argument falls appart once you notice that people that dont have time to grind said vehicle for themselves can just buy the stars and dont have to buy for inflated prices over the market.

But before that, the market price is cheaper than the Golden Eagle purchase. Now, no matter where you buy it from, it means that the purchase price has doubled compared to before

I highly doubt that people grinding their life away in order to sell the coupons on market are doing it from goodness of their heart.

They want to make profit like anyone else.

Its just issue of supply and demand.

Look at some of the prices of low aviability of vehicles when compared to latest event rewards.

1 Like

45k points would be ok if we had three days for single stage. Only two days for 45k is way too little time. You really need to lessen points requirement , it is simply not fun or engaging for us players.

It’s not just a matter of supply and demand and the crash of the active exchange market, but it can’t be denied that what they do is not what they say. They say they want to give players access to more bonus vehicles at a relatively low level of intensity. But the event turned out to be the exact opposite of what they wanted😅

I disagree.

As working person with limited free time thats not grinding to sell those vehicles but to keep them,

22.5k a day is easily doable,

And now i can grind both ground and in case i want it air reward too because i dont have to do 40k a day for both ground and air star

Its a 20% fee regardless of the price.

Keep in mind lower pricing means way more interested buyers. You may find 10 people willing to buy a 20 GC item for every 1 that will be interested in one that is 100.

The GE price of just using GE to obtain the vehicle is unchanged as far as i can tell.

Honestly this change allows people to pick and choose what vehicles they want to bother getting, instead of the winter event where you needed to do 120 000 per 2 days or 1.2 million over the entire event. If you consider every event vehicle a “must” then thats a you problem. And if you are that person, this allows you to get every vehicle

Well, it looks like you have a lot of free time after work. I can’t do what you do. But the score requirement has also gone up, and it’s hard to feel good. Each star adds 5,000 points 😪

Well, you probably didn’t see what I meant. I’ll apologize first, I use machine translation. First of all, Event Vehicles were previously available for the option of purchasing with the Golden Eagle for about $50. The exchange is around $25. Now the Golden Eagle purchase is still $50, but the exchange price is also going up, maybe the market will adjust the price higher, maybe higher than the Golden Eagle purchase, which makes it very uncomfortable for people like me who rarely play games every day.