Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

I thought it was bad before i knew this…

45K and 750K???!!Are you kidding me?

5 Likes

I’m a collector, I’m happy if I get the vehicle for using it myself so I’ll either grind it and/or buy the stars for less than that. The rest I see it as an investment opportunity for buying premiums in the future, let’s wait and see.

Sir, they’re done at the same time.
And if you want the vehicle for yourself, that 750,000 is irrelevant to you.
It’s 360,000 to get the vehicle for yourself.

1 Like

Why is this event called “Call of the Dragon” but its a Russian tank and not Japanese or Chinese? Gaijin makes not sense once again. And 45K points per stage? Damn

1 Like

For the sake of others I’ve linked it.

1 Like

I’d like to see a “community building exercise” livestream where the people who proposed the SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND point requirement, also get to grind for the trade coupon
It would be a great way to interact with the community!

13 Likes

Please remove the time limit for completing the stages, it’s nonsense to force players to play every day.

3 Likes

These requirements are even higher than the crafting event, so you replaced a bad thing with a worse thing, classic Snail being incapable of coming up with something other than grind.
At least the bots will be eating good this year, considering Gaijin is incapable of dealing with them unless someone else does the work for them.

1 Like

All of the negative feedback you guys got announcing this new event cycle and the required points needed and Gaijin is still going full send with the ridiculous 45,000 missions points. Wow. Glad to know the feedback cycle is nonexistent.

14 Likes

Thank you. I was busy.
Those are all the options I have at my disposal these days, along with future options as I get closer to them.
I’ve primarily been doing 6.7 USA during events these days, but Britain will likely join that.

1 Like

Forget it, I still give up

2 Likes

At this point it’s obvious that gaijin doesn’t want anyone to sell those vehicles. To be fair I would just remove coupons altogether in those events and reduce amount of mission points to 20K±. That way people who want to get them can easily get them without ability to buy afterwards, and people who don’t want them will skip the event instead of grinding for coupon.

2 Likes

Lego marathon was much better than this trash

1 Like

Because they can buy free premium with GJN)))))))

Never, because mankind is far more intelligent than you give them credit for.
Events are made easier this year.
There’s a new roadmap coming.
Abrams lack of DU hull armor was confirmed and accepted.
France mid-BRs is still OP, I only had to remove one vehicle from my 7.7 lineup.
Japan is identical to what it was days prior.

So no, there won’t be a review bombing.
Your post’s portrayal of WT players as all children that will have a tantrum the moment things barely don’t go their way, but I think they’re all mature enough to accept facts.

I thought that I can do this event to sell this coupon, because I dont like tanks like this, but now I know that I can live normal live and don’t do events like this. 750 000 points??? It is 4 hours of gaming EVERY day. This is so stupid.

I dont think this is true.
They just want the starting market price to be higher then the for GE price during the event.

Last event buying vehicles with stars was 8000GE about $40, they entered the market at under $20.

They said in the announcement two days ago the cost per star would also be changing, so I wouldn’t count on that much.

Gaijin has gone crazy?
In order to get a vehicle, not only has it increased from 40,000 points every two days to 45,000 points every two days, but if you want to sell a vehicle, you have to have 41,666 points per day? How uncomfortable it is for planners to see players benefit?

The game is meant to relax, but it is clear that the purpose of Gaijin’s game is to recruit a group of cyber slaves to labor every moment, 3 months of battle passes, half a month of vehicle activities, 365 days of continuous rotation, just to serve Anton and his snails.

14 Likes