Bushes should be removed, or at least heavily restricted

Sure they can remove bushes.

After they remove ULQ.

Which unfortunately for us both, isn’t happening. So in the meantime, work on your awareness and target identification aswell as how cover and concealment works.

2 Likes

Their bushes, your trying to hide every spot of your vehicle which would include the engine.

ULQ is never gonna go away cause no one wants to go buy a new computer. Nor should we have to cause if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Which means bushes won’t ever be removed, either.

So OP can learn to deal.

3 Likes

Bushes aren’t gonna magically get removed if ULQ is removed. I fail to see how these are somehow magically connected.

It’s like saying if the Panzer IV G is removed,d then all the other Panzer IVs should also be removed. That’s not how it works. They’re completely separate entities.

Because bushes on a tank is about the only way to maintain concealment against ULQ users.

1 Like

I still fail to see how Bushes have anything to do with ULQ. Cause you can replace ULQ with all the other graphical changes and the results are the same, difficulty in perceiving the enemy from a distance.

ULQ nullifies concealment by basically de-rendering the maps foilage, so it very much is relevant.

1 Like

That sounds more like a contradiction. If there is less Foilage then seeing a bushed-up wookie is easier since there is less grass, trees, artificial fake hills, etc to make it more difficult to notice and if you can’t see it then that is a you problem not ours.

Running ULQ doesn’t make someone good, intelligent or tactically aware, mind you.

It’s simply use of an - unfortunately - sanctioned exploit since the game doesn’t read hardware to make so that only the legitimate potato gangers get access.

An exploit that shouldn’t even exist in the first place but hey, Gaijin lacks foresight and hindsight as we know.

Anyways, back to main topic. Bushes are staying so you’re gonna have to deal with it. Simple as.

2 Likes

I like how you tried to make it seem like ULQ was a problem for Bush wookies, but the moment I make a good counter-argument, you’re now just gonna evade the strong counterargument so instead went to passive-aggressive insults towards me for running ULQ.🍿 Rather amusing I’d say.

No, you’re just trying too hard to make them mutually exclusive.

There is relevancy but not mutual exclusivity.

You’re trying to make a mountain of an argument out of a mole hill topic and I’ve zero interest in entertaining it. Feel free to try it with someone else.

You are already entertaining. ULQ and Bushes are not the same, they are not even parasitic twins. ULQBushes, you not only have provided weak claims when someone puts holes into the shallow claim. You look the other direction.

You aren’t even comprehending the point I was making, and unfortunately for you I’m not going to help you.

You will either figure it out later or you won’t. It’s not my problem, either way.

1 Like

Oh, I read it, and it made 0 sense. You didn’t read what I said and are at this point deflecting that Bushes are prevalent. There is no “you will figure it out later”. It’s fairly simple, you want to scapegoat ULQ because you do not enjoy the fact that they have a worse rendering compared to other players, which if you used your brain is a disadvantage, not an advantage. Unlike those who play Low->to UHQ. We have to push closer to the front to see a target if they are outside of our rendering distance. Targets may also just outright derender and not even appear.

If you even at all used it for a long time you would realize the disadvantages of having ULQ. If you also read blogs, you would realize it isn’t as strong as it was before, because of the additional foliage and that a lot of scrubs were changed to have little degrees of transparency. I by no means defend Gaijin nor their questionable monetary choices however your argument is as shallow as the blobfish outside of deep water.

This is effectively a pay to win mechanic.

Gaijin should just implement some camo options for every tank that will add such bushes either in a historical layout for some or default layout for all others, and these should be obtainable by grinding with the tank or instantly with GE.

Putting valuable camo options that give a tactical advantage - behind a paywall, is textbook P2W.

2 Likes

I have 5 bushes and I got all of them for free from the warbond shop.
Granted - that was the old warbond shop without battle pass integration, which was nowhere near as Jewish as the current system. It’s a lot harder to get free bushes nowadays.

What?

“I have 5 bushes.”
“and I got all of them for free”
“from the warbond shop.

You can get bushes… For free… From the warbond shop.
Does that help? I tried writing piece by piece.

I knew what you said, its just the Jewish part that made me chuckle. Since it was out of the random.