Buff The SU-27SM / J-11A Or Fix The R-77

Kinda yes, YF-16 had pylons near to landing gear.

That’s not really a trouble.
Later they were capable od AAM-3

And also we have same in game: original MiG-29 9-13/9-12 with R-27ER, irl was only 27R

But J11A if we are talking about the version actually with MAWS should have got avionics upgrade to the standard of J11B with 2 MFD and better RWR, so it’s not like F14,15,16 are the only ones, everyone is kinda nerfed in a way but J11A IRL is much better and wouldn’t really break the game, it’s just more CAS ordinance and avionics upgrade.

2 Likes

F-16 IRL also way better, and?
F-15 also, even in 2005 version

About J-11A maw, as i know devoloper already stated that’s for J-11A MLU.

Avionics - smb sayed that i must have N001VE, which will not make massive difference, no additional chanels, it’s not VEP.

RWR - if theres a good sources - why not?
But basicly, 27SM, also must have SPO-15, but dev added near to 2007 version, where that was changed.

China’s problem is the data are kept too well and we have no idea of specific modifications which might not have even change their name. J11A ranges from a full domestic production of Su27SK to addition of MAWS new RWR 2MFD radar and upgrade CAS ordinance. So it is a huge range, but they are all called J11A from different sources (Western seem to think the domestic production is J11A, whilst Chinese seem to suggest on the presence of upgrades)

2 Likes

The devs said there is no such thing as J11A MLU so that does not stand as we dont have a single official source stating J11A mlu. If it is normal j11a means no maws at all as that is part of the upgrade many stated happened in 2011 or so.

So, still nothing changes
On that J-11A was no maws

I can only remember 1-2 times when that happened in air rb with the mig19 and the MLD, and the mld had the f4j as counterpart, which was pretty good after the 7Fs got buffed.

1 Like

MLD had F-4J counterpart after few updates
And F-4J was still worser in BFM, and radar was kinda worser.

MLD had good counterpart with F-14 release.

MiG - 29 after update had very overpowered FM and F-16 had G-lim, with pilots, that same as now in game(lol, just a terminators)

But with the latter j11AMLU there should be all the upgrades for avionics and RWR and CAS stuff. (J11A currently sits higher BR than F15 in GRB, but without guided CAS)

1 Like

GBU-8 at toptier, okaaay

Or maybe Japan, that also lacks of any “smart” A-G weapon, or it’s different and not chinch?

So J11A can only be anti air and is same BR? Same problem as helicopters, CAS is way easier and I do not want ITO 90M or Roland chucking VT1s in my face whilst throwing my 250kg bombs, no thank you, that is just… GBU8s do fine in toptier, so why is Q5L 1.0 BR higher than Q5I? just 2 shit guided bombs, that is why they have different BRs.

1 Like

You still have some bombs, sometimes that matter.

Ofc, if enemy team cant kill plane on distance - bomb is fine.

2 LGB on br of Q-5L is very strong, with close to MiG-19 flight characteristics.

TV bombs on toptier useless, because of that takes a lot of time, most of missiles way better.
It can be named as “better, than nothing”, and it’s kinda true, but not really

This is blantant and patently false

The fact you’re ignoring the class of missile the AIM-54C is makes me wanna laugh, one must recieve continues updates and the other when pitbull can guide itself, thats why I said long range engagements or did you not read what I said?

2 Likes

About J-11A maw, as i know devoloper already stated that’s for J-11A MLU

The J-11A MLU isn’t a actual designation, the J-11A received modifications to make it on par with the J-11B in some aspects but never received a new designation.

RWR - if theres a good sources - why not?

Sources already state there is indeed a new RWR but it’s unknown how it would differ from the SPO-15 so they decided to keep the SPO-15LM in-game instead which is stupid.

2 Likes

Yeah thats why no one played anything other than the f14. But you still could manage in the MLD considering how shit the average f14 player was and is, GR7 ended up steamrolling them an update later.

After 3 months since release it got a proper FM, f16 could go 1-1 with it and both were asymmetrically balanced. At low speeds the f16 dominated

1 Like

There was a lot of MiG-23 still.

Yes, but not at same time.

? Elaborate

Mig was way better for 3 months.

It was on par in 1vs1s, and now its way worse for over a year? or more