Buff The SU-27SM / J-11A Or Fix The R-77

I am a British main and own ALL of UK aviation, whatever you’re yapping about is false lmao. The SHarrier FA.2 is one of the most broken vehicles of this patch for BR and the SA Gripen still is pretty good.

1 Like

Bro you’re not the only one who play Britain high tier around here
Because i do too
SA Gripen using R-Darter which is kinda laughable but hey it Gripen so it must be good right?
(When HU and SWE Gripen C that using AMRAAM are more reliable)
FA2 yeah but still same BR there are AV-8B+ which is same league if not better

Oh China and Russia are lowkey washed?? Lol
Let try god damn Germany that fighting them with F-4 phantom 12.7?? so what? facing 13.0 anyway make no difference
Must be hard fighting other Gen4 with SU-27 and MiG-29 hah?”

FA2 yeah but still same BR there are AV-8B+ which is same league if not better

You are coping because the already broken SHarrier FA.2 isn’t as broken as the AV-8B+. This is absolutely inexcusable, nothing should be overpowered and nothing should be underperforming.

Let try god damn Germany that fighting them with F-4 phantom 12.7?? so what? facing 13.0 anyway make no difference

The F-4F KWS has better BVR capabilities than the SU-27SM and J-11A, not to mention its superior radar to both aircraft and a significantly better RWR than the J-11A and all of this at a lower BR.

SA Gripen using R-Darter which is kinda laughable but hey it Gripen so it must be good right

The SA Gripen has a 20km HMS locking capability which both Flankers lack, it has much more flare/chaff count and a much better FM.

You are currently justifying a vehicle underperforming because another nation has had the same issue before

1 Like

Not like Sharrier are sit at that BR with no equal enemy that what i mean

as it supposed to be

What can i say? Deal with it like people deal with Russia in the past

No not that, the ARH missile guidance datalink, it’s basically SARH before the missile turns on its own radar so it has to be guided and currently it is only possible for J11A to fire 1 at a time so you will never see a missile spam being done like AIM120.

Gen3s have better FMs than every russian top tier lmfao, only notable exception is the yak41m. Give it some time they will brick it up as well

5 Likes

Guide only one by TWS track file
So
You can fire all
But guide only one

Amraams spammers mostly doing same thing

And in wt seeker always active
So you dont need to tracj target

Not really, F-4 and Su-27(MiG-29 also) made by ghraps in manual.

yes it makes me feel like a big man

Not fire all but guide one, but you can guide them at one target at a time I think, like you can launch as many as you like, but they will go towards the same target.
ARH missiles do need to turn on the radars, but R77 turn on is a bit weird, plus J11A only one at a time, it pretty much is a SARH since you can do one target at a time anyways, it is still better than not having ARHs but extra BR is just annoying.

1 Like

All ARH in game turns radars from start

They will be guided at separate targets, but only by IOG
So
They will fly, but at last point you guided them

Yes but they can also be all pointed at the same target and I think only one will get the data link, but i don’t think all ARHs if any opens radar right from the start.

With maps of wt you dont really need to point all at once
Because aa you launch missile, you need to go 180/90
If there will be bigger maps - maybe.

All arhs turn radar from start, or there will be way less teamkills

Also, because seeker is most important for missile, even whem it guiding by track file

No, the game is supposed to be balanced. One team getting shitstomped every game is not enjoyable.

There is no russian bias. It is some dumb nationmain myth. If it were real, NATO would be getting clubbed to the abyss every game. F-16A and Mirage 2000C are better than MiG-29. F-16C, JAS-39C, F-15C and even F-4F ICE are better than MiG-29SMT and Su-27SM.

6 Likes

By itself - it balanced
Trouble that red team leaves after 1-2 deaths
But that always was, if there is no meta premium jet

+1 on a buff for the j-11a, it is HEAVILY nerfed ingame, so is majority of chinese vehicles

4 Likes

Nerfed… by that’s in game no stuff, that it must have

But, then F-14, 15, 16 nerfed also.

F-15 nerfed the most, lacks target indefication by compressor either.

We buff and nerf vehicles so they are balanced at their respective BR, not because of their historical loadouts and lethality.

And using documents at same time))))

You cant change anything with J-11A, theres no way to do that
(Wuth most of the planes same)

The J-11A should have the N001VE and a better RWR but both aren’t present in-game and we could easily get a upgrade modification in the form of the J-11B Early, the Jaguar GR.1A has the Jaguar GR.1B modification so I don’t see why we shouldn’t and couldn’t get one for the J-11A.