Buff The SU-27SM / J-11A Or Fix The R-77

The SU-27SM is worse at BVR than the MiG-29SMT and don’t get me started with the J-11A with the base N001 radar. The MiG-29SMT is a small aircraft with a strong radar, the SU-27SM is just a upscaled MiG-29SMT with a inferior radar and the J-11A is if you could give sh*t wings.

Redbull gives you wings and the J-11A gives you brain damage

3 Likes

you are intentionally neg G-ing the aircraft to force that result lmao

2 Likes

The fact a aircraft implodes because it went down 1cm is ridiculous, there has been many instances were I tap S or slightly go down whilst holding D or A and my aircraft disassembles itself like a Lego piece.

2 Likes

looks better now

It seems you completely misunderstand the point of this game.

Yeah, Gaijin earns money from vehicles being stupidly strong and an amazing example was the Harrier GR.1 when first introduced.

3 Likes

Play the SMT idk

MAWS is just a copy and paste thing, it has the pylons of Su27SM in terms of R77 and cockpit windshield seem to be yellow like the Su27 rather than J11. It is underperforming, plus, why does J11A have same GRB BR as Su27SM, without any accurate CAS ordinance. There need to be further BR extensions for Air battles and then J11A should be lower than F16C/F15C since it has worse radar. It is possible as mentioned in J11 thread that a J11A MLU upgrade could be provided but right now it is not equal to F16C/F15C.

4 Likes

If youre about FM - youre wrong.
Actually, it overperform on specific speed in sustained turn rate, because of wing fron su27… that funny

I meant data link and stuff like that, they just assumed that the upgrade apparently assisted by Belarus kept everything the same, just gave the original N001 the capability to fire R77s. J11A does use different FBW system but I am not sure on the in game flight model.

There’s no datalink at all in game

Yes there is, the ARH missiles still act the same as SARH before their radar turns on. So the lack of data link means only one ARH could be guided at one time, and the more the data link the more ARH you can fire at a time, like F14 can launch 6 at the same time whilst J11A can do a maximum of 1 at a time.

5 Likes

But SA datalink not.

You mean SARH do not care about the datalink?
J11A is described of having two datalinks but some say the evidence for that all falsely used Su30MKK radar information which is N001VEP. I am just saying J11A is not able to compete if it is just another SARH carrier.

Situation Awearness datalink
Like a Link 4/etc.

Typical Russian players, ok, let’s assume you’re right in theory, but let me ask you, do you feel very strong and good when you shoot at targets, regardless if they’re Russian or French, from 40 kilometers away and you know the opponent can’t counter you from such a distance? Currently, even the AIM-54 missiles are better than the French and Russian FOX-3 missiles. Everyone talks about the time when the R-27ER was the best BVR missile, which at 100 meters multipathing was completely unusable, and the R-60M against the AIM-9L. And it will all become clear when Gaijin releases the statistics for the new FOX-3 missiles, showing how many targets each one has hit. But you go ahead and believe that the problem with the R-77 lies with the players. I can bet that the statistics will show no more than 20% of targets hit by the R-77 and any other French missile, compared to the AIM-120, which will be 80% or more.

13 Likes

Based

Feel bad and guilty for France but feel so good and satisfying for Russia

I get a right joy out of killing someone based off their vehicle! Yeah no, I get a thrill when I beat a vehicle which is far superior to mine and at the current state of things Russia/China Air is lowkey washed at 13.0.

And France easily has the best 12.0+ Air TT as of now - keep the cope down at lane 5

2 Likes

Laughing in Britain and Germany