Buff The SU-27SM / J-11A Or Fix The R-77

AMRAAM that has most air kills in real war for fox3 mean nothing R-77 still better!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He just proceeds to ignore when people call him out, not worth the time.

I’m all for his original intentions of calling out lies, but he makes up lies while trying to call out lies. Comes across as hypocritical.

what date was the chart made

July 19, you can find the original post here:

by the time R-77-1 in service for Russian
West and US already has C-5 or C-7
it will be more deserters for Russia if they want R-77-1

looks to me like it was made before drag changes to the R-77-1

lel thats why they moved it down in BR

according to you they only moved it down because US players are so bad while it actually overperforms so you should agree with me (it was also never moved down, just not put up)

In 2015, the US entered service with AIM-120D while Russia received R-77-1 the same year. AIM-120C entered service much earlier. Europe simultaneously entered service with Meteor as well.

Yes, except the overperforming part. It’s probably one of the few cases of usaf aircraft that haven’t received meme buffs to the FMs

and i think every sane player would agree the flight performance outstrips the current Su-27 model, making me question why you disagreed

It was an illogical prediction, given all preceding knowledge

Well actually not fully, in your defence

F-15A is close enough in perfomance

it was perfectly logical considering i am an omnipotent super genius that saw it coming from a million miles away

irl yes, in game no. F15 is closer to the mig29 actually

I really don’t get your point. The R-77-1 is a work in progress at the moment, exactly like the Aim120C5 is. The values tested as of July have zero indication on their future performances ingame.
Especially as Gaijin consistently murdered everything flying in the soviet tree for the past year.

Heck there’s even the R27EA in this chart.

1 Like

In sustained turn rate WT F-15 is close to WT Su-27, rather than MiG-29

If anything, that is something you should ask AusChalk since he wanted to go by what was seen in the files. I simply corrected him as to what was available in the current files, nothing more nothing less. R-77-1 can drastically change in the future, but as it stands right now in the files it dominates everything else, so statements such as “it has less drag than R-77 in the files” or it has “10% more range than R-77” is incorrect.

1 Like