Broken Boosters in Helicopter PvE

Before the battle, a booster was activated for +150% research points and +200% silver lions. At the end of the battle, which lasted two hours, I earned 9838 research points without a booster. The booster only provided 2934 research points. The booster gave me only +30%, which is a bit inconsistent with what was stated. In the description of the mode and the booster there is no mention that the booster works differently in this mode. The description of the booster directly states “can affect either the overall income of an entire battle, or provide a bonus for specific achievements or actions in battle.” There are no restrictions on time in battle, the number of points earned, or anything else in the description.

Attach a screenshot below, it shows how the game displays rewards at the end of the battle.

It is explained in the booster description, but sadly it’s easy to miss this text:

Check the darker text at the bottom. One booster is active for 30 minutes max. In helicopters PVE battles, each rewards period is calculated every 10 minutes. Since you played for 2 hours (12 periods x 10 minutes), you had boosters in the first 3 periods and then in the next 9 periods you played without boosters.

EDIT: Changed 15 min to 10 min period. Thank you llSolitairell for correcting me.

3 Likes

Sad, but thanks for the explanation kind man, now I understand why there is such a strange reward.

1 Like

10 minutes

every 10 minutes of life-time to be specific.

2 Likes