British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

No LDIRCM but


image
we are fitted with a mysterious invisible ALQ-144 of nondescript variant

This seems to be an issue with SAP warheads across the board. AP bombs behave similarly poorly where a conventional bomb of the same mass with a half second fuse hits far harder.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/QhwjmsBHuyb9


Funny thing is it’s not actually there… It just has the module.
image
I can’t toggle it (because i don’t have one lol)

What happened to the Martels again? Why do they only lock onto moving targets from 2 km for me?

Clearly just a test model for the ALARM lol

What’s specific impulse of meteor/any of its prototypes

100

iirc. The old Meteor data sheet listed 60+km.

But dont quote me on that

So unless additional sources are found, Gaijin treats X+ as X

1 Like

gunjob once posted a source that stated 100+km no escape zone, but i forgot where he posted it, think it was from a display at an air show

There might be. I dont recall. But I think that is the origin of the 60km NEZ though

1 Like

100km on the old sheets

3 Likes

Well part 2 appeared. This time in the times

https://x.com/larisamlbrown/status/1989405639433769242?t=d3xqwAHZR2NqeCzpbweR-g&s=19

image
please close some of those tabs

8 Likes

No.
Thats my manga readlist xD

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this all AJAX or just a few

I used to have like 17k tabs on opera before I got tired of it and started using Firefox


You bullies happy now?

And i closed everytjing ajax related

what

1 Like