British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

Not even added to game files yet

2 Likes

Some good news from dev is that the Vickers Mk.1 has had its horsepower corrected

608–>709 hp

A very nice buff, the top speed is still 48kph which is incorrect tho

3 Likes

Can confirm it has Sky Guardian 200

Spoiler

2 Likes

Do you know what the top speed is at sea level?

I’ll let you know when spaded. Wont take long

not spaded, no where near but

0.93 at alt

happily hits M1+ in a dive

feels around 0.93 at lower level

Will report if that changes notably with more mods

That sounds pretty good, better than I was expecting

I do wonder if its too good, Feels faster than the Harrier at the moment

1 Like

feels like it accelerates well, not quite harrier level though, but still very good

It might out accelerate a harrier at high speed

1 Like

That is probably the fact the Harriers thrust curve is entirely wrong, should have higher thrust at higher speeds

2 Likes

Top speed looks to be worng. Should be around M0.85 not 0.93

Hawk 200 - Maximum level speed too high

3 Likes

I apologise if not the best place for it, but thought I would share

Try and get a 2nd South African jet into the game ^^. Would be neat.

3 Likes

It’s like the OSA if its the same model or close enough might as well add it to both?

I’d be saying the same thing when for example Gaijin adds other variants of the Hawk that everyone else uses. E.G Finnish ones.

1 Like

Yeah its effectively the same plane though IIRC SAAF did put Magics on it, thats not really a requirement and gaijin have limited munitions for balance before.

AS.11 was also on it I think? Could be funi.

Just remembered, still got the mossie coming at some point. Shame its not on the dev server yet

1 Like

at least we know what roughly it’d be like already

It’s not like if they said we were getting Ajax and didn’t show it

(still miffed that France get the CTA while Britain gets 0 of its many potential additions)

3 Likes

Yeah. Though I want to know what BR it is for ARB, ASB and NRB (not that fussed about GRB because I dont often play that low)

Yeah… They are going to drag their feet on that

if we get cannon only Ajax it’d make a nice 10.3

It’d be a mix of PUMA and 9040C for game purposes, both 10.3

maybe 10.7 due to its modernity and other bits

1 Like

Name Incorrect
Engine Sound
Engine RPM Incorrect
Top speed too low
Internal Module Errors

Current Chieftain 900 Reports

2 Likes