British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

But still. Was worried it was gunna be like 3 or 4km

CAMM is sub-1km min range, but I’d expect them to likely have a higher min range for CAMM-ER

this is big, HUGE even, MASSIVE if you will
…i might buy the gr.1 after it goes live

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOO,
Might be taking out the GR1 more often then!

Wish it had flares

1 Like

based snail

I guess it’s time we all master the use of rocket pods as flares. I know it’s a tactic I need to get a lot better at

1 Like

le time to bug report

Convince gaijin to pull an F-5C on the GR.1, and youre all set!

yeah this thing is boutta be as busted as it was 5 years ago huh

Good. Given it’s operating at the same BR as aircraft with identical FM with 240 CMs and arguably better AAMs still. It should have actually very decent AAMs to justify the BR.

The trade should be 4x AAMS and no CMS vs 2x AAMs and CMs… it hasn’t been for 2+ years

There was meant to be a trade? I just thought as people who liked harriers we were obligated the sharp pointy end of the stick.

Yeah… We have that still

With a decent fix to one of the harriers my bets are we’ll see more fixes in what… a couple years? Jokes aside, actually excited to play the GR1 for the first time in a long time.

1 Like

Yeah. Actually think the Hunter F6 is at the top of my list of ASB at least. I find them kinda fun

2 Likes

image

Tree Sabre

22 Likes

Didn’t even think about sim, hunter f6 will actually be amazing at that br. Basically yak 38 on steroids

Yep, You can dictate the uptiers which is lovely. I fear them ending up at 10.0 because Britiain tax, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Just wish the GR1s sooty exhaust got fixed. That would be a big buff for it in SB

[DEV] Land Ceptor should work independently from the radar

Rest of the reports i did can be found in

3 Likes

I have a feeling (at least in RB) that the F6 hunter will still hold its own at 10.0 due to the players that havent given up on RAF hunters being pretty solid

Yeah, it could very possibly happen.

Ive done a few ARB matches on the dev server and my god. You just obliterate anything in front of your nose. Of course, bots dont use flares, so live will be different. But im very much looking forwrad to playing them in ASB