That’s a nice chart, it cleans up the Centurion’s development process into something readable.
Have you considered adding a ‘specialist’ area? So that things like the Centurion BARV’s and ARVs can go in the chart aswell as the other odd production variants.
I was only going for gun tanks for now it’s already quite busy, and I have remembered about some weirder foreign prototypes that I need to add (Tariq 2, AB-13, Centurion LPT etc)
Got it in one, Once Ive got it planned out I’ll break out my woeful webdev and see if I can create a dynamic one with country filters or something, no promises though, Ive got about a billion other projects yet to finish.
Gaijin has responded to a bug report regarding the Scimitars terrible steering issues.
Initially they labelled it as not a bug, however, the original poster responded and its now open again.
What Gaijin said is not correct, as the steering issues are still present when you’re not accelerating. This is really easy to replicate ingame and I recommended the OP does this and sends it to gaijin. If he/she does that hopefully gaijin will be able to fix it as this is clearly a different issue.
It was a nice surprise, im glad they’ve put in some effort.
However that is only after I (and the original poster) left a comment correcting their incorrect assumption that it just “drove wierdly” because it has a high power to weight ratio. This obviously isnt true as the XM800T has a higher hp/ton and drives WAY better, it also drives strangly even without applying throttle lol.
not even the BMD-4M has that issue and its HP/T is higher than even the Fox (~36 HP/T for BMD-4M Scimitar is 25 HP/T, which even some MBTs beat)
it’s idiotic that they even thought it was the HP/T, and then of course the other mentioned vehicles like the XM800, Mars, etc
even the M56 Scorpion (oh and Striker) of similar HP and Tonnage class doesn’t have this issue, and it too is front engined, unlike anything else of the same HP and Tonnage class, but no odd controlling there
They need to do an actual review of things rather than speculation with issues like this, if anyone has ever seen a video of the Scimitar IRL they’d know instantly that in game it’s bugged to buggery