British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

s-l1600
What missiles are those on the wings? Doesn’t look like ALARM

1 Like

I think its Sea Eagle

Spoiler

9f89a605db356b5cd9c35d11ed320250--s-hawks

though maybe ALARM, but I think the fins are too large and the body looks to large

Spoiler

msl_agm_alarm_v1

It’s ALARM, also a Sea Eagle in the center line.

2 Likes

Ah, they looked so big, maybe the Hawk is too small then haha

1 Like

Lighting doesnt help either

1 Like

I’ve made a couple of minor updates:

• Brimstone now has explosive type listed
  • Link to ALARM testing video should now work

I must say you get a pretty impressive amount of flame come out the back of an ALARM when you fire it:

4 Likes

That frag pattern is nuts when they show a impact. Love to see any SPAA survive that.

Probably not.

interesting

@Gunjob
Does this not contradict the Jaguar manuals posted?

secret buff for Jaguar
YES

Should largely be fine as long as its alternating one side to the other;

1 Like

TBH to me this is just an example of how these documents can be vague/contradictory and not explicit enough with their information to be relied on 100%. Not complaining if it means the Jaguar gets a buff though (let’s see if someone bug reports it and gets it reverted).

The discrepancy could very well be the load asymmetry creates a more challenging flight regime which while the aircraft is capable of handling it. The RAF decided its overall safer to drop in pairs.

Milan give up his life
https://streamable.com/p50crw

2 Likes

That looks fine and historical. Jokes aside seeing your own missile commit suidice is hilarious.

1 Like

Your forgot to make your sacrifice to the snail.

Though on a seirous note, yeah thats pretty bad, Starstreaks do appear to be totally broken at the moment

Doesn’t seem to ever happen with Vikhrs when I play the Ka-50, curiously…

That clip with the AH Mk.1 isn’t a one off either, it happens almost 100% of the time when trying to hit jets from any angle.

Yeah, a LOT of people are reporting issues with the Stormer