British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

I need to dust off and spade more of those “older” jets. Its a BR range I somewhat skipped.

Don’t we all though… :)

What i want is the venom to be lower in ground at least. having a good dog fighter for my 8.0-8.3 british line ups would be excellent as the siwft f1 has much to be desired (although adens do make up for it) and the goblin, well its a goblin and is probably the only british jet i dont like the look of apart from the attackers.

1 Like

Now this is an awesome video:

Me want in game:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for gaijin to not model discrimination and I nuke 12 teammates and 6 random trees

5 Likes

2 Likes

First weather control via chaff and now deforestation by Brimstone :P

2 Likes

Typical British mains preforming nature-bending on their way to bomb the base.

1 Like

Just need CBUs for plowing the earth

1 Like

Napalm to control the flames

1 Like

Grand Slam to level mountains

2 Likes

And ofc bouncing bomb to harness the waves.

3 Likes

Sounds like your putting together a list to world domination…

1 Like

The Sun must never set on the British Empire!

1 Like

Hey all,
I may be posting this in the wrong place but it seems that the Warrior’s Milan launcher is having issues. When selected, the missile that is fired tends to not respond to control inputs and pitches down into the ground ( launcher selected with alt+F by default). When on default weapon selection it works fine however.
Just me or is something wrong?

Considering that the missile pool starts in the hull as well (I.e you don’t launch the missile from the launcher and reload it, you launch a missile in the stowage and you still have ammo on the missile) I think they’ve somehow broken the Warrior since the last time it was changed.

I remember seeing a graph of autocannon APDS penetration vs range, does anyone have that handy?

And does anyone know the formula used to calculate low calibre APDS performance?

There does not seen to be any formula.

3 Likes

Do we know what material the 30mm RARDEN APDS is made of?