nah nah its the RP rockets that get you
So rather than have a bind each for flare and chaff, it would be better to have one bind to select and the other to pop so i can make better use of periodic release for chaff whilst im launching fox 3’s from the heavens.
Have you checked out ground cas yet? There seems to be a bug for the buccaneer s2b (haven’t checked any other jets so far) where you can only bring 3 flares max. They dont even pop when you try and release them so im not sure whats even going on TBH…
Would love if we had both, some jets require the dump of 3 flares instantly which really negates any use of periodic chaff release, as releasing 3 at a time is just not needed with it. Shame, so far ive just kept flares selected with a button for chaff release, which i release manually while notching.
I’m facing this issue too. I think it also happens with the Sea Harrier FRS.1 (e) and the Jaguar GR.1A
I think it’s a GRB problem, as when I took the Shar into GRB I had no flares for some reason?
If you chose full flares or chaff the bug appears, simply choosing 1 chaff and 89 flares seems to have fixed it.
I’m currently trying to write a bug report for the FV4005 to get its weight corrected to 50 tons as it should be. Its 59.5 tonnes ingame, a figure which I cannot find anywhere, its always listed as 50 tons.
I have a few document screenshots and extracts, but no actual documents to provide to get it changed. Despite the tank museum (who own the real tank) saying its 50 tonnes, apparently this isn’t a valid source.
This document clearly states 50 tons, but I don’t know the document name sadly.
If anyone has any documents regarding its weight (or knows the name of that document) I’d appreciate if you could share them with me so I can add them to the report.
Thanks :)
So is it a 180mm or a 183mm lol
Both. It was called 180mm “Lilywhite” during development.
It wasn’t classified as 183mm until it was given an official Land Service designation “Ordnance, Quick-Firing, 183 mm, Tank, L4” just before the start of 1953.
I mean does anyone want to go to the tank museum with a tape measure to check? And a fridge magnet for the aluminium backplate on the Chally 2F?
was planning on doing that but ive been quite busy recently sadly. Will lyk when i get round to doing it lol.
Since CAMM has a v-launch motor that makes it fire at roughly horizontal it should have greater range, since the supercat launcher is standard asraam fired at a 60-70 degree angle.
Mach 4 from standstill??? I fear that when you launch ASRAAM at high alt high speed, it will despawn, because Gaijin has a engine limit for speed for missiles haha
Indeed, i personally believe the burn time we used is slightly too low, i think the sustainer should be longer, which would likely reduce the top speed but extend range.
also guys, if you find any launch footage >10s long for asraam or camm that would be very useful
Will look for others. I think I saw another one on twitter a while back.
AS.30 placement on the TSR.2

From:
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
