British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

sea harrier myself. About 25% there

Currently finishing the FRS1e stock grind for the spade bonus and the ADENs feel… better… Might just be my imagination though

I’mma say placebo, the amount of assits I’ve had in the GR3 finishing off some modules for the same reason lmao

unrelatedly, anyone seen a FA.2 yet?

Also just had a 9L ignore a dozen flares… Hmm…

I just had one flared by the target launching a missile, so swings and roundabouts ig lmao

Yeah, probably just Hopium that some aspect of the Sea Harrier got fixed this update

1 Like

I find they are pretty good at finding the target after being flared if they dont move, however they go for flares just as much as the r60m… which seems excessive.

From the sounds of it the update has come through i guess, ill be grinding that new tornado later it seems.

Yeah, it dropped this morning, but there is a LOT of unfinished content.

I mean this is gaijin, i would expect nothing less… (Looks at the shit show that is the challenger 2).

Hell, looks like the AAM-4 on the Japanese F-15 is get a patch soon to make it worth taking soon (dev build got updated apparently) lmao

1 Like

Ive been having an issue with the gripen (only plane ive used) where if i use the button i have bound for chaff. The flare count goes down aswell with no flare popped. When flares reach zero i am still able to flare. Im guessing its just a numbers issue.

Is it affecting anyone else/any other plane?

I noticed on the Tornado that if I fired only chaff the flare count would go down by one and then have one added back onto it.

1 Like

Doing some of the FA2 grind i nthe Buc S2B (not spaded it yet) and damn it needs finishing. RWR is still a mess

Thing is pretty abysmal. 9Ls don’t seem to track anything but everything tracks buccaneer.

Trying to spade it, it isn’t enjoyable.

Its quite good in SB. Though so is it a lot of things.

But the RWR seems to be this wierd half-baked placeholder. Better than teh S2 but not where it should be

Would also be nice if the S2 got the blue parrot radar.

Yea, haven’t had the chance to get into Sim because moving. Outside of Sim, thing’s pretty horrendous.

Yeah, was never going to be that good in RB. Its no different to the 9.3 Buc S2 and hitting bases is impossible at that BR

I’ve had missiles being fired from the target flare my missile lmao

1 Like

The biggest clown in the new version of the British Department, does not accept rebuttal.
Sea harrier fa2 super garbage first generation harrier airframe (9.7 level) up to 4 rounds 120 av8b + (second generation sea harrier airframe 11.7 level) with two more rounds 9 m than this thing, resulting in a weight of 12.3

Tornado late, with a worse radar than the German ghost and a much worse airframe, similar weapons, the result is a weight of 12.7.

Desert warrior, holding the 25 reply snake, the result you guess what hit the steel needle, yes, is the Italian rapid-fire 25 gun the same type of steel needle, directly said in the development log to eat the m919, can be called the fighter in the garbage snake

Oh, yes, what’s more, the Challenger 2 family has been greatly weakened # (insidious), especially the Challenger 3, good guy, it’s a direct cut.

The Fox Hunter is easily one of the best radars in the game, don’t be fooled by the HPRF nature of the PD HDN, it has a smaller notch gate than MPRF radars. It in its current state in game can hold all aspect tracks without issue and is by far my favourite radar to use.

9 Likes