British high tier Squadron tank options / Petition to NOT add T-90S to Britain

that ones fake, look at the helis ussr mi8 with 150 crew lvl, they just made sth up based on the original leak list

To be honest, the gnat is the least they could do from this shitstorm xD

Perhaps, but it doesnt change teh fact that 10.7 is the likely br that the t-90 is going to be. which is also a br where the British have no tanks so your going to be uptiering it anyway in any line up you make with it, so its effectively an 11.3

well yeah that is an easy observation everyone can make based on the t90a it is based on

Lets not act like people playing it are gonna use it in lineup anyways. Best its gonna have is second spawn in sea harrier if he manages to get at least one kill. Brittish winrates might as well drop bellow US and german ones

tell that germanys 11.3 Leopard 2 PL that is basicaly a 11.7 because there is no line up, that is no argument

Not pretending anything, Just pointing something out, gaijin explicitly stated the reason they added it was to provide more variaty to lineups of top tier brits due to all the challys effectivly being the same until you get the black night and the E. But any layman can look at it and just see its just not going to see play in line ups. At best your going to get one death leavers, who would have been better spent buying the chally ds as it teaches you how to play all the tanks your rushing to unlock, instead of a completely unrelated soviet tank.

1 Like

Then your agreeing with me they are effectivly adding a foreign top tier to the british line, as its going to be playing at 11.3 regardless of the br they give it

yes but it is no 11.0 vehicles, you can always make it the centerpiece of the line up, T90S, Challenger MK3, Stormer HVM, Vickers MK7, Jaguar GR1A, G-Lynx

There you go, you got a line up

Additionaly if it is 10.3 since it is missing the strongest ammo even more possible line ups open

That is a genuinely horrible line up at 11.3 XD

and it further highlights how they have not added any light vehicles for Britain in the 3 years since they confirmed some were coming soon

1 Like

line up for 10.7 or 10.3, you still get downtiered, you never know how many will start making a t90s line up as well

If previous squadron vehicles are any indication next to no one, your just creating one death leavers who are getting uptiered XD

1 Like

thats a problem for every nation not britain specific

Lynx is a really awesome Helicopter. I was using it when they moved all the SAMS to 10.3 but left the rest of the lineups at 10.0 and it was just obliterating everyone and noone was bringing AA that could get in range of me. Now that was a hilarious balance oversight.

hence my point all those vehicles are strong at tier or down tier not at 11.3 XD

Always spawn aircraft only ti deal with that monster

would be funnier if they will add T-80U for UK because UK brought them from USSR
Really? T-90? for UK well that RKO Arjun would be better choice for UK.

1 Like

Basically anything’s on the table at this point. France getting T-90s/T-72s from the Syria connection would not surprise me in the least.

The arjun is one of the better choices as its actually something different, instead of what we have gotten here. The ideal would be the chally falcon,

Aye, its the slippery slope they unleashed with the swedes, now the british tree could basically operate any vehicle, same for the usa due to captured, tested, and historical lines like this indian t-90 when last i checked india has become more and more aligned with russia and china as of the last 20 years