Britain Naval Tree - What’s left to be added for all BRs

i know what would be nice being able to resurch coastal with bluewater like with helis and ground vehicals

yeah they just seem to spread mor the german 11 inch gunns like on the vonder ton

HMS Riviera aircraft carrier, WW1 Stock Photo: 66159526 - Alamy this could be a fun way of introduceing them in my opinion

i do also see some very odd spread patterns from the 15 inch guns for britian with rounds going miles apart from eachother and given that they were quite accurate guns in real life it is a shame

i know right i think they messed with tryna make them more accurate or something ive notice it mostly happens on my older vessels maybe they where tryna balance it out but vonderton irl hit a magazine shot irl at the start of the battle on hms queen mary so probably tryna balance oor something

i have had a look for clips of weird shell spread but given that most of the time i kill someone the shells have acutaly not spread apart and then the reload the clips dont often show much else

try american guns as they seem to have the least spread scranhorst spread isnt bad either

well if they ever make guns “historicaly” accurate i would hope the 15 inch guns get a change but then italy would kinda be even worse as i belive they had shell quality problems during WW2

did the british have soild shot options for there 15 inch guns right

well you have the SAP rounds atm and the APHE then eventualy we will get the SUPER charged shells for vangard when that come in the next few years at the rate we are going

thats good im still waiting on tirpitz as she is in the files has yet to be added

are there any differences between the bismarck and it apart from the bismarck can go in a circle very well

slightly more armor cool paint job torpedos and extra rudder protection with extra torpedo bulges and more aa

i do think it would have been cool to have a jutland V2 but germany did not have a massive amount of BB’s but given how spreadout the british were it could have been to see

germany had 4 battleships and i think one predreadnought bismarck tirpitz and scarnhorst and gnieusnau

um but britain had to deal with italy and japan so it was more spreadout than WW1 so ship numbers could have been simmiler if they did not have time to move ships from the med and pacific

yeah they had america with them so they where fine what would be cool addition would be ironclad battle ships

they could be intresting but from what my freind has said from playing the closest thing we have with ikoma it is not the best ship at its br

heres one of my favorites hms victoria with 16 in guns
'The Gunnery Trials of the Latest Ironclad, HMS Victoria' Giclee Print ...

1 Like

ikomas a pre dreadnought the main problem is american he spam