Britain Naval Tree - What’s left to be added for all BRs

Easy: remove all the islands and make destroyers fight battleships again (at least that’s what gajin thinks)

4 Likes

Have yall noticed the 4 armour holes at the back of barnham

remove all circle maps. for 5.0 and above add maps like English channel and make it EC style. That’s the quick and easy fix but more in the future like better map design (having islands to hide behind stop spawns being like 20 ships onto of eachother already in range of the enemy ships maybe make you have to think and sail out to intercept). rethink the A,B,C cap stuff.

2 Likes

maybe, oh idk, stop making garbage maps with no cover, decompressing the BRs, making armour more consistent

well they could also make the navel EC count for events which would be nice as i would play that for the event but it dose not count

@Magiaconatus what would you say, are the magazines a bit to high in game? We can see that the Cordite Hopers are quite close to the base of the roof crane of the shell bins

(These deck plans are from after the 1936 cross section)

3 Likes

meanwhile in game the magazines seems to be way to high
if we would go of the plans shouldnt it look something like this?
Screenshot 2024-09-14 222830

5 Likes

well if that is true that would be very nice if not slightly “op” as Glorious has simmilerly deap ammo racks and i am not sure if i have ever been ammo racked in it even in a uptier. also the Ammo racks look so diffrent for the same guns

after a closer look every single 15inch gun looks diffrent from ammo arrangement to autoloader

Yeah that’s just what you get from different ppl modelling the same stuff

I am not seeing it. The magazine hitbox starts from under the main belt, and the plans show the same.

Also we seem to miss a small bit of 100lb deck armour here

1 Like

but you can see that they are flying in the air basically? because the cordite hoppers should be way lower. in the drawings the roof of the shell room basically sits flush with the rotary shell crane. And immediatly above that is the magazine while in game there is a whole lot of air and then comes the magazine (it could also be that the shell room is too low)

Check in CDK. Show external armour may remove it.

sadly dont have the sdk installed, but yeah it could certainly be hidden by that

3D models are not meant to be perfectly following the internal structure elements. Only the hitboxes are crucial. And magazine hitboxes are from one deck level to another, not where the top of the actual charges are in relation to the available space.

ahh okay, i thought the model would at least be deetailed enoght that the hitboxes would correspond to the X-Ray modules

where did you find that

crack pot idea what if wee gave dread noughts there ww1 catpults so i can have ww 1 planes in game as a test for them hms dreadnought would be a great test ground

Dreadnought Yamashiro launches a biplane from her turret-top flight ...

hms repulse with a sopwith pup fighter

Blockquote Image result for platform launched aircraft ww1