Britain Air Forces

I would not put it past gaijin to deliberately gimp for the FM for both Gripens just to screw with Britain and then fix the FM for Sweden and “Forget” to fix the British one at the same time.

Tornado ADV had a SB BR of 11.3 for 3 months whilst the Tornado F3 was at 11.7 even though they are 100% identical.

3 Likes

Sim BRs are overall forgotten. It’s not just UK

Yeah, FGR2 compared to F4J is just insane

The only real way to fix most of WT’s balance problems is either +/-0.7 be or an increase to 14.0. I don’t care much about queues as long as I have a good time in each map.

2 Likes

F-4F late being 11.0 while F-4E is 10.7 :))

1 Like

Yeah, so many issues could be fixed with that. They could also change the BRs for EC8 and 9 in SB and make massive improvements for everyone. The current brackets are just insane

Compare the same FGR.2 to the F-4EJ Kai. AIM-9L’s (can get AAM-3’s), AIM-7F’s, at .3 above it. I really don’t understand the people behind these decisions

I’m 100% it’s done on a lucky draw

I imagine them talking now at GJN HQ in Hungary “So Ivan, what is plan for the new stuff we are adding.” “Well we have brought in a reliable technique in use for hundreds of years.” “what?” “Is called rock, paper, scissors.”

I’m going to get chat banned for another 4 days aren’t I?

4 Likes

I think they just have random reports thrown on the table so they fix them without looking at other comparable vehicles, BR, performance or other issues with the vehicle.

1 Like

Like they only bother fixing things if they are the star of the update or if vehicle is in pre-release state.

1 Like

I’ll refer you to my other post. Calling it a high drag airframe is pretty misleading…

Yeah I know that. What I mean is Gaijin probably won’t take it into account which will make the Gripen very draggy in game (similar to M2K on release)

2 Likes

Not drag dont gimp it any further then they have to

I might expect any day gaijin add lightweight multirole fighter aircraft toptier for british tech tree after F-4M Phantom FGR.2 before Eurofighter Typhoon from RAF

4 Likes

What about the first prototype of the Eurofighter (1986)?

Already been denied

1 Like

You mean EAP? Irritatingly that got denied for lack of information from what I can see. They kinda just said the same things as last time but this time it made even less sense.

The information they want is held by BAe heritage, I don’t think I can get a hold of it but I will try.

For now its definitely a no.

6 Likes

I’m having a brainfart moment, what do you mean by “They kinda just said the same things as last time but this time it made even less sense”?

To translate it from Gaijin speak. They pretty much said. “Oh hey this is pretty good. Shame it’s not Russian so our double standards don’t apply. Thank you for your time and please buy another russian premium))))))”

5 Likes