Britain Air Forces

lol… That’s a myth, a fiction.
UK & Soviet bugs & inaccuracies are equally rampant.
T-80B’s armor is accurately bad, while UK’s can be fixed.
Britain can get significantly better ammo at any point, while the Soviets are tapped out with their L27A1 equivalent ammo.
No, Su-30 & Typhoon aren’t in the game yet, however the BRs for them don’t exist yet.

Like the R73 it just seems UK bugs take longer to fix (SRAAM and Starstreak)

3 Likes

R-73 bugs still aren’t fixed, correct.
Lot of missile bugs that just take a lot of effort to figure out.

Nope that’s a 120A/B.
Screenshot_20231129-171112

This is what the 120C looks like

1 Like

Regardless it’s fake anyway

If F16C gets AMRAAM then the FA2 either needs to be 11.7 or it’s DOA

I bet they will make 12.3 cause ARH too good for it

If assymetrical ARH, then 12.3 is what I expect for low performance and 12.7/13 for high performance

I’m personally inclined to believe this will not be the patch that introduces AMRAAMs, even if they add the Gripen. You could ask why they would hold off adding the Gripen so long if not for AMRAAM, but I’ll remind you the Tornado F.3 and JA37D, among other examples, were added far later than their weaponry would suggest. At risk of reading too much into what he said, I don’t think smin would have commented that Britain has no native options for where the game is at if AMRAAM was planned for the December patch, because Britain obviously does have native options with AMRAAM. Based on what I said it should be pretty clear I don’t buy that hangar “leak”. I also think Gripen is not as guaranteed as people seem to think.

1 Like

That would kill many Sweden players who think that its coming

All I’m saying is, Finland has F/A-18Cs, and those can use Sparrows. And Sweden has a Finnish tech line in their air tree. You can do the math. People are dead set on the Gripen because Gaijin planned to introduce it at the end of this year… back in, what was it, March? Plans can change. I don’t have any secret insight into this, it’s just what I think.

1 Like

Yeah thats what will kill them
The only reason people think AIM120s are coming is cause the Gripen C used them

Oh great…
Playing 10.7s with just heaters will surely be balanced

Yeah a lot of the Fox 3 cope is community driven.

Watch the Gripen drop with Sidewinders only as I can’t find anything about Gripens using Sparrows or any other Fox 1.

It can’t use sparrows, the radar on the C is incompatible, there’s loose evidence so suggest the radar on the A could use sparrows. The issue is that the Gripen is like Harrier Gr.7 level with just 9M’s.

I got the J35XS last sale mostly in anticipation of Gripen.

Tell you what, I’d be just as happy with F/A-18. Though that might be my bias speaking :D

Carrier-based aircraft are tight!

tight

2 Likes

I can’t see them giving Sweden anything else tbh.

When exactly did smin say that, and what was the context?

I’ve seen a comment from him that seemed to imply that Fox3s are not coming in December, but then I also don’t know what else they can give the UK. The Seaharrier FA.2 adds nothing if it doesn’t have AMRAAMs.

It vague as always so hard to tell

I think he was more clarifying that if ARH are added. Then not everything would get them at the same time. Some nations may not get ARH straight away.

I reckon any denial of native options at the moment would be that if he confirmed Britain was getting a native option, after denying anything CAS, then FA2 and AMRAAM would have essentially been confirmed.

Until we get Dev posts, we just don’t know

smin said this in response to Morvran’s complaint about Britain’s native aircraft being denied yesterday. Again I don’t want to read too much into it, but the idea that there are no direct options for where the game is currently provided AMRAAM was added would be false, because we would have the Sea Harrier and Tornado as already mentioned. If AMRAAM is not added this patch, the new top tier is basically guaranteed to be a Commonwealth plane.