BR change for Mirage-200F1C

Its a compression issue. Mirage F1s are fine from an FM PoV. Good CMs and CM count but poor RWR and 2x good missiles with 3x not so good missiles.

Tbh, the Mig-23MLD should probably be 12.0 rather than the Mirage F1 being 11.7.

Just be thankful its not at 12.3 like the Tonkas

the F/A-18A and C’s are too low,… remember when F-16A ADF was 12.7 because it had 2x AIM-7M?

the problem is that Gaijin is inconsistant, thinking they 'll please some players.
Mirage F.1 will and shall not move up/down.

Yeah, and second is 12.3 with 4x Pl5EII’s , and nothing more.

Radar // Mirage, F4S, Mig23
Ir missiles. Mirage, Mig23 , F4S
Radar missiles.
Count. F4S , Mirage , Mig.
Effective Mig but locked on shit radar, F4S awesome radar or more like HMS , but sparrows. Mirage. 2 working and 1 decoy, but hands down best radar.

CM’s. Mirage ( 216 Chaff pod + 144 normal and 48Large caliber, free to adjust Chaff/Flare 408 total combined) Mig 60 large + 12 on Pod 72 total. F4S 60 normal .
Speed. Mig23 1.14 on deck , mirage 1.12 on deck. F4S 1.04 Deck.
Guns. Mirage, F4S, Mig23

So yeah, overall mirage is best of these 3 examples what you noted.
And you still want to compare it to those, and try to say it should be lower BR. :D

1 Like

he said the reason they are 12.0 is the magic because irccm…using his logic so should the jh7…magic 2 and the pl-5e 2s are pretty similar in range speed and irccm…

Yeah , when also having goddamn good radar etc etc etc, only way F1C could come down is swapping magic 2’s to magic 1’s and most likely it would lose chaff pod also in that.

but then that would make it a different plane and not sumn gaijin would do

but why swap magic 2s for magic ones…that statement makes no sense after we have already established theres a plane sitting at 11.7 with almost the same missiles a better fm better radar

If you like to troll, do it somewhere else.

Seriously saying JH7’s airframe is better VS Mirage?
Radar is better, since it got TWS:

Now, just start telling us how many Radar missiles does JH7 carry at 11.7 , where it can use it’s radar.
Ps. There is also a 11.3 plane, what can equip 2 magic 2’s and it is even worse flying brick vs JH7

Sonion

i have flown both the mirage and jh7 airframes in sim and in a dogfight i would rather be in jh7 than a mirage f1c…fully stable dampening SAS vs only horizontal dampening SAS on the mirage f1

I will say. I do not lose much on this aircraft. I do agree, it is fun and effective, but not near as effective as Mig-23ML in Radar-radar missile combo terms. I’m mainly saying this bc of how bad everyone that just got it (in the last year or so from discounts). Theres been quite the competition for mirages vs. mig23. I’m bringing it up because of the experience I had with it when I played it more.

And also, I agree aswell to possibly uptiering mig23 to 12.0 instead of making mirage 11.7. but I still think mirage needs to be lower br, like, 11.7.

“Magics are almost always 2 free kills, You just have to know how to use them.” -Same with the R24Rs.

I have played both Mig-23ML and mirage alot. And I can regularly get 3 kills on the first run with mig. In almost every match.

"Ha! He said ‘almost every match ha!’

Yes, I did. Because if I said every round, you would be like, “puh, bs, puh”

Cheers

Thanks for reading.

Morvan, and Wallet comander are the only people with real arguments here.

1 Like

Sfmerc does have some good points, but have you played mig23 vs prem mirage in the past forever?

1 Like

If youve never flown both, please do not waste ur time on a one-way argument because if you haven’t flown both how can you put an opinion about the other aircraft?

1 Like

Last 3d ago.
And everytime I continue grinding german air. It is just so boring, especially on 23.

Why,well you got shit radar, flying tampon as airframe, 2 radar missiles and 4 all aspect flares.
R24r’s are actually good, there is no denying on that, but all nerfs on 23 radar and acm what has happened, It is just complete s*** nowdays. It used to be good as mirage, when It had constant mti Mode, and acm was elevated so Hi as it is now.

Only way mig 23 can pose a real threat on any plane is speeding headons, if it can manage to get lock on you.

Cant say anything about sim.
But in RB, 7 is nothing of a dogfighter

And still im waiting list of missiles what that j7 can use on 11.7 on that superior radar.

I want to see a F1C without IRCCM Magics in the French tree more than anything else tbh.

1 Like

They are adding one in next major update.

Not to the fr*nch tree though