BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

ChatGPT moment

6 Likes

ChatGPT: I’m an AI language model, so I don’t have feelings, but I’m here to assist! LOL

I’ve spent a lot of time reading and understanding the Tech Tree concept in War Thunder.

Over the past 12 years of playing, I’ve analyzed the game extensively and provided both short-term and long-term suggestions for improvements.

While I don’t have the expertise to create a game of this scale myself, I continue to offer ideas based on what I and many other players would like to see in War Thunder.

I’m glad for you, but then why resort to bots for writing.

Why are you being so negative towards my post, I’ve explained to you my logical response, even tried to make a funny reply… but you consistently continue to hinder the thread.

Please take this to DM, if you would like to continue your course of action.

+1 just for the D.23 Prototype!

3 Likes

I didn’t intend to be negative, I’m really just uqite curious.

Not even the G.1??

bruh 😭

5 Likes

Indeed, Belgium has a significant role in the history of the F-16 Fighting Falcon.

The F-16, developed by General Dynamics in the 60s and 70s, was built in Belgium and the Netherlands by SABCA and Fokker respectively under the Multi National Fighter Program (MNFP: Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands) concept

1 Like

Did you even think about these arguments yourself? It reads like a bookreport a 14-year old would make without actually reading a book: passable at first glance, but if you actually read it it’s absolutely uncanny how weird its takes are.

3 Likes

I mean hey at least it’s positive lol

True, can’t fault them for that!

I especially love how adding BeNeLux aircraft will allow us to recreate the Falklands War. Do you seriously not even proof read these before you copy paste them from ChatGPT?

5 Likes

That’s already more accurate

1 Like

More accurate than the previous chatgbt post

4 Likes

Small update for the tree:

Three new planes have been added. These are:

• Hawker Hurricane Mk I [Techtree, Belgian Fighter Line]
    Belgian Hurricane Mk I with higher fire-rate FN-Browning machine guns.

• Renard R.36 (Version 2, Late) [Techtree, Belgian Fighter Line]
    Another version of the R.36, this one having a different radiator and other small changes.

• Renard R.36 (Version 2, Early) [Premium]
    Early variant of the R.36 Version 2, this one lacks machine guns so only has the 20mm autocannon.

BR changes:

• F-16A (Block 15 OCU) moved up to 12.3.
  • F-16AM moved up to 12.7.
  • Alpha Jet 1B moved up to 8.3.

Other changes:

• “Renard R.36” name changed to “Renard R.36 (Version 1, Late)”
7 Likes

oop, the tech tree image doesn’t appear because of the “center” thingy

2 Likes

Belgium operated modified Harvards in the Congo for light attack purposes

https://www.belgian-wings.be/north-american-t-6-harvard-base

4 Likes

Oh yes. Totally unique aircraft. Definitely not copy paste. And 4 F16’s with magic’s