BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

Is it sarcastic? We also accept constructive criticism :))

1 Like

Ah yes focus on the top tiers only where most countries nowadays only operate foreign equipment

9 Likes

Real. Still a lot of copy paste

Britain is full of copy paste too, just look at the M109A1 and Eland Mk.7 /s

3 Likes

Real too. They didn’t deserve the gripen

You weren’t meant to agree

Either way, the tree may have some copy paste, but is also has plenty of it’s own to offer. It is incredubly unfair to judge the tree as one of copy paste only

6 Likes

Real. I mean, more nations won’t hurt anyone

BeNeLux Air Force tech tree subtree for france ? Why ?

44b1c0eef01f3a2904f4ecf3df25bc315c607c30

So it would seem

It’s a ground subtree too, would’ve preferred a full tree but it could’ve been worse

1 Like

In terms of adding only the unique vehicles, it’s a decent choice. But, I think I’d be kidding myself if I said I expect Gaijin to not add copy-paste vehicles anyway.

6 Likes

Do we know it’s ground? It doesn’t say

It’s both, we also know about Olivia’s CV9035NL

2 Likes

Interesting. Well, if France gets Benelux AND the Vextra, maybe it’ll be a great update, lol.

3 Likes

I guess if the Netherland add into the Germany tech tree maybe a good idea for german players, cuz yall know the Luftwaffe has nothing advanced aircraft in recent major updates, the most one is Mig29G from DDR, in West Germany is F4F a last Gen jet which retired over 30 years in its own country, the US.

Historically, the Netherland was one part of the Holy Roman Empire which commonly considered as the first german empire, in addtional, the language spoken, Dutch there is also origin from German.

Dutch F16s would enhence the german air force, otherwise, there is no hope for the Luftwaffe.

1 Like

I just wanna a Dutch F16 for german!!!

German players get mad if Netherlands added in French TT

1 Like

Kinda too late tho

3 Likes

15 Likes

I think a sub-tree is a reasonable choice. Similar to the Hungarian sub-tree it will be mainly copy paste above tier 3, HOPEFULLY with the S.14 at tier 5. Also hopefully both sub-trees get nearly entirely unique aircraft below tier 4, as they should. It will give France an F-35A as their fifth gen, maybe Gaijin will go through some convoluted process to add the KF-21 through the Dutch East Indies → Indonesia. This might actually be the best way for the Cf-100 to be added.

1 Like

It just doesnt make sense if a former member of the holy roman empire added in Franch TT

1 Like

Fingers crossed that this is sarcastic

6 Likes