Baz Meshupar no TWS no radar HMS slaving no Israeli munitions no Python 4

another paragraph from same source - https://www.iaf.org.il/4474-50271-HE/IAF.aspx

חלק מאותו תהליך שימור הרלוונטיות של מטוסי ה-F-15 הינה עסקה גדולה שנחתמה עם חיל-האוויר האמריקאי, במסגרתה תשעה מטוסי F-15 מדגם D6 נמסרו לחיל-האוויר הישראלי בספטמבר 2016 וחלפיהם משמשים לשדרוג מערכות המטוסים הישראליים.

usa gave israel f15d to use their parts for upgrade and maintenance, part of that obv was the radar.
we want aint no buffs. just a proper balance 13.0 aircraft that can compete with other 13.0 aircraft with tws and hmd slaving

1 Like

That quote has nothing to do with the radar upgrade. F-15D uses APG-63 PSP.

Rather, using your logic, USAF F-15D were transferred to the IAF to support the maintenance of the APG-63 PSP.

@_David_Bowie

brother why do u keep ignoring the fact the radars set are parts of Avionics in aircraft?
here some wiki - McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle - Wikipedia
radars set are under Avionics.

why does israel needs to state publicly about new tech their implemented intro the aircraft? they use vague words because they dont wanna expose their cap. as for any other army.
they clearly stated improved in Avionics and sensors. do u want them to tell u the exact way they done it with the amount of money for each part of the upgrade?
i feel like gaijin wants ppl to share classified sources just to say after “hi we asked u not to post classified sources”, but in fact u accept nothing than “not legitimately obtained” sources
we cant have a debate without u jumping and asking for a information that we both know we cant find online because it may be classifed. as you may also know, for the entire of israel lifespan, there in constant war, publicly stating their advantages its not the wisest thing to do, dont u think?
anyway, some stuff are obv and goes without explaining. for example, not mentioning a specific radar set name, instead saying upgrade in avionics which everyone knows it poss includs radar.
and those sources we do give you, you just canceling them because they are not “classified” sources.

i have one question, does the player base complained about the imp.baz getting a better radar than the old one? there was bug reports or some?
no one would have cared if the imp.baz stayed like he was in the dev server. but there gaijin come with the live update, removing the radar and for some reason not even saying anything in the patch nots. seems a little weird to me.

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I’ve said that the radar hasn’t been upgraded in the improved avionics. They’ve already made it clear what upgrades they did, and there are secondary sources for it.

It’s just that you keep denying or refusing to acknowledge it.

And, classified sources? Why bring a classified source when it’s already been confirmed based on unclassified source?

• MFD
  • HMS
  • New HOTAS
  • New GPS navigation
  • New datalink system
  • New Weapon Computer to use Python 4/AIM-120 AMRAAM

That’s all of the upgraded avionics.

As I said before, please bring the proper source, I’m tired of the weird quotes and puns.

From x to y does not mean only x and y.
A market has a person selling everything from bananas to pears. That does not mean they only sell bananas and pears.

1 Like

You do know last i checked, they explicitly acknowledged this fact…

Also why demand information for the existence of a radar it allegedly had (even if no source yet says it does) when a plausible solution allready exists:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/TcnjH5aUJ0jP

Dont go digging for what doesn’t exist

No, you’re looking for apples when they say they only sell bananas and pears.

So if you don’t get the right source, absolutely nothing will change.

@_David_Bowie its not going anywhere i do agree. but i want to better understand your points.

1. you saying the the radar hasnt been upgraded as part of the avionics upgrades. - does this point of yours based solely on the fact the israel air force hasnt stated it officaly on their IAF website?

because if so, this is not a fact as you trying to say. its an assessment.
if u do have a relaible source ( other than the book’s on amazon because their writers are an ex-pilots who cant say anything that the israeli air force hasnt said themslevs. ) ?

1 Like

And untill evidence comes along saying they sell tomatoes, you cant exactly with confidence assert they sell tomatoes.

damn guess u right, didnt know about this bug report.
well if they fix it, my work here is done. thats basically all i wanted

From ≠ only.

It’s not just the IAF website, secondary sources don’t mention the radar upgrade either.

APG-70 and APG-63(V)1 radar is not even on the export list, except APG-70 on F-15I.

“From x to y” ≠ “all inclusive of all items that can fit under a set description”

I thought that much would be obvious, but i guess not

All right, I know some worry gaijin change radar on F-15C Baz. for me don’t mind about that

But now lack precision-guided munition GBU-15(V)2/B, GBU-31(V)1/B and SPICE 2000

I hope gaijin mod not forget add 3 precision-guided munition for next major update

Sometimes a developer makes a mistake that destroys the value of a country’s game, and that’s too bad because the uniformity of players’ vehicles makes the game boring and boring. For example, everyone should use Russian Sukhoi 27 planes. Look anywhere on the map. If everyone has the same type of plane, the game will soon become boring, and this is a warning sign for the loss of enthusiasm for this game. The developer must be vigilant. What does it do to make the players able to play. We all play this game here. For fun and entertainment. When it causes discomfort. Why else do it?

1 Like

Exactly. I’m glad you have that settled now.

well if those secondary sources are somehow under the IAF laws and regulations, they cant have mention that even if they wanted to, am i right? i mean as long as the IAF hasnt said that themself already. its all guessing game atm, i see there is already a bug report about the tws for the apg 63. i can live with that after been fixed.
anyway i wont bother u anymore, just hoping for next time to truly listene to your comuunity instead of ripping and canceling them off one by one.

1 Like

Exactly, everyone here is bothered by the radar where arguably the lack of precision weapons and HMS is far more more pressing of an issue that can actually be reported as well. And HMS is really more important than the radar tbh, the radar can at least be tolerated, the lack of HMS is quite a problem especially for close range fights.

The lack of precision weapons weapons on the other hand is sad, that’s what makes the Baz Meshupar unique among the other F-15s.

1 Like

Not really, the authors went to the IAF and even took a picture of Baz Meshupar. There is no reason for them not to mention that fact and they are not on any export list.

I retract my previous statement, didn’t realize HMS was actually added.

Still sad about the precision weapons however.