Battle Rating changes for January 2024 (post feedback)

Maybe, still think 11.3 would have been more fair.

Though just need MAWS and a better Tpod now. It’s about time they stopped gimping it

Calling the Strela dead at 10.0 is lunatic. It is widely used with the 10.0 and 10.3 lineups anyway and has always been a good SPAA there, even before they added the contrast mode seeker. It just doesn’t get to stomp 8.3-8.7 aircraft anymore and sees alot less 9.0 aircraft.

yes i do a lot that’s why i play France and still do very very well doesn’t mean the tank deserves an 8.0 br at all

1 Like

if you play france a lot you would understand how strong that 7.7 lineup was lmao. quit crying, it will be fine at 8.0

Yeah, HMD or not it has a lot of other advantages.

Just over the MiG-29G it’s got more fuel, missiles, CMs and better radar.

Simply missing HMD doesn’t seem like a reason for it not being higher.

Honestly I’m really happy about the new SB brackets. 11.0-11.3 are no longer facing 12.3+ for 2-3 out of the 4 rotations. That’s massive.

Unfortunately 11.0 got the short straw this time, once 13.0 arrive (possibly in a month with next fox 3 update?), we’ll likely see an 11.0 bracket again.

Before this 11.7 was the BR that never saw down tiers. I just don’t think they can fit an 11.0 bracket in there rn. I’ll refer to my other post:

I can see it both being 11.3 and 11.7, it would’ve been the most meta 11.3, and a kinda meh 11.7. I’d rather have it at 11.7, I think it’s closer to that

which then require aircraft to be equipped with AN/AVG-8A - which is not on serie ones
(still not a F-15A btw)

its fine at 7.7 it does terrible against 8.3+

1 Like

We hope

we hoped the same thing would happen when 12.3s arrived, but they took the lazy approach and just tacked 12.3 onto the end, ruining even more aircraft.

Yeah, at least it doesnt have to contend with too many 11.7s, mostly 11.3s anyway.

Though I still think Aim-9M were a colossal mistake for the Gr7. Should have stuck with 9Ls and gone down in BR instead. Would then make the Gr9A a really logical upgrade to get. But instead we got 9Ms on the Gr7, over BRing it and no Gr9A

Yeah i be like saying the F22 should be the same Br as the eurofighter as the F22 has no HMD

F15 has many advantages in every other area

1 Like

Yep, it jsut needs a different playstyle to the F-16/F-16C that they’ve been steam rolling in for an entire year. They now need to play smart and put in effort and its too much for them to handle

2 Likes

When the J6k1 becomes 6.7 will it finanly have a airspawn? Its not actually a fighter but an interceptor. Also I dont understand why it is being moved to 6.7, anybody can tell me? There are hellcats and spitfires that are both faster, better climb and/or better at turning.

True. I actually saw this coming with 12.7, I predicted the next BR brackets when 12.7 arrived and it did not include 11.0 down tier

It’s a shame, 11.0 is my favourite BR, but I also think it would be kinda hypocritical for me to complain about that when I’ve spent the last year shitting on 10.3 in 11.0, and 11.7 In 12.0-12.3’s. It’s 11.0’s time now to get the short end of the stick.

which is already sees at 7.7

and now it will mostly only see that

Yeah, someone is always going to loose out. At least now the 11.0s dont have to face 12s. That is at least something. Now my only 11.0 is moving to 11.7. Im not affected by the lack of 11.0 bracket, though I was looking at getting the Mirage F-1C at some point, but now I may wait a while.

Its definetly going to change things a bit, but im looking forward to the Tornado F3 finally being playable 50% of the time and Tonrado Gr1 is going to be even stronger with only having to face 11.7s 50% of time and not 75% of the time as before.

But i definely need to spade the Sea Harrier FRS1e so I can play the Sea Harrier in 3 rotations instead of just 1

But I think they really need to be more pro-active in moving aircraft about in SB. Way too many have strange BRs and it kinda sucks

1 Like

I agree the amx and char that only have 209mm flat pen should not be moving to 8.0.

1 Like

good