Battle Rating changes for January 2024 (post feedback)

The absence of the F-15 from 12.7 is just as astounding today as it was last week.

and the planes to 15.0!.

1 Like

It’s going to be so much fun playing the AGS in 11.0 (24/7 uptier to top br) with M833, which has not even 10% more pen than the M774.Said M774 was already a bit anemic at 10.3…Just give it M900 or a DM63 !

Also, the change to the A6M5Ko is a joke…It’s only good at turning and can barely outrun tier 2 planes, shoving it at this br will just annihilate any trace of fun from it

1 Like

huh when did that buff happen?

Yea I don’t know what feedback you take into consideration, but the fact that every update is a nerf for Italy is a sick joke at this point. Way to up BR the Sag again… only this time it gets to sit there with the Ari and be worse in every way. While we’re on the subject of nerfing Italy what do you think about making the KF41 even worse, i mean it’s only god awful right now, why not make it completely unplayable. Or maybe add another copy paste MBT of 10.3 at 11.7 this time just remove the gun…. Oh add another artillery piece as an spaa at top br but don’t get it radar.

Y’all are absolute clowns when it comes to balancing.

Maybe because the 2S25 platform is trash and the AGS platform is absolutely amazing?

1 Like

Sure if you ignore the better gun depression and reverse speed of the tam.

But let me guess, blah blah Germany suffers blah blah.

Meanwhile the Israeli Chaparral that is worse in most ways than the Strela and has been 10.3 for months:

2 Likes

2S38 to 10.3.
HSTVL should be much closer to the 2S38 in BR.
2S25M should go to 10.3 with the new changes.
AGS should only go up to 10.7.
M60A3 TTS (China) should get a proper buff or go down in BR. its simply worse than USA version.
Spall liners to a lot of top tier tanks that most likely has it in real life, if fantasy blueprint vehicles should exist, then this should not be so much to ask.
The Bradley’s should go down in BR due to their missile launcher not being in the ready state at all times.
Using statistics of vehicles to decide BR alone is not a good method.
The more difficult a country is to grind, the more skilled players at average play that country, increasing the stats of the hard to play vehicles even more.

Note: test out limiting the scope of the BR search in matchmaker.
Currently searches for 1.0 (3 steps) up and down as max limit.
Turn that down to 0.7 (2 steps) up and down as max limit.
Its the easiest method of testing and achieving decompression without changing the BR’s of each individual vehicle.
I am pretty sure no one would mind you guys changing this for a day or two just to test out.

3 Likes

consider adding more spikes to the kf41 its in a really bad place

1 Like

I’m still a bit perplexed that MiG-29SMT and now German variant included are going to 12.7 instead of staying at 12.3, based on what i noticed; the vehicles that went to 12.7 all have HMD so i can see that as a valid reason. Tho MiG-29SMT doesn’t have the missile count as the other jet counterparts (excluding the obviously insane 10 missile count of the Su-27)
I considered MiG-29SMT with the german one to be balanced position at 12.3 even with the R-73’s. But that comes from my opinion as a user of the USSR tech tree, so i don’t know what other may feel engaging it.

Too bad there’s no adjustment to the J7W1’s BR huh?

Seeing as top tier ground is likely not going to be decompressed or fixed, I’ll just propose some seperate changes:

M1A2 SEPv2 - Add M829A3
This tank at the moment is worse than the SEPv1 while costing 2x the RP. I think end of the line vehicles should be at least on par or slightly better than the vehicles before them. This would also differentiate it more from the SEPv1 and give people an actual reason to spawn the SEPv2.

VT-4A1 - 11.7->11.3, swap positions with WZ1001 LCT
This tank is much more in line with the T-72B3, T-80U and M1A1 HC. It doesn’t have the mobility of the ZTZs at 11.7 and neither the protection or reload of the BVM (3 most comparable tanks). I feel that it’s only 11.7 due to the APS which has questionable usefulness at the moment.

Israeli Imp. Chaparral - 10.3->10.0/9.7
This thing is worse than the Strela after that tank got photocontrast. No way it should be higher.

Ariete PSO - 11.3->11.0
It has non of the “benefits” that the other Arietes have with the WAR kit or better engine. All Arietes deserve a BR decrease, but imo this one deserves it the most.

Leclerc SXXI, AZUR - add a new round
Just like the Abramses these have been powercrept by the 2A7V and 122s. Giving these 2 new rounds would also differentiate them from the previous leclercs.

3 Likes

I still don’t know how they haven’t moved Su-22M3 down yet, that thing at 10.7 is really trashy.

1 Like

seriously this is a good humour. almost all german jets that equipped with flares has same or even higher number of countermeasures (save for mig 23M)

FFS MOVE wyvern S4 TO 4.7 OK? or remove it’s air spawn. this thing has overwhelming performance. biased top speed, biased acceleration, biased weaponry. this thing should go to 5.3.

OTOMATIC is still sitting at 11.3…

3 Likes

How can you possible justify moving the T20 to 6.3? It started life at 4.7! Even with all the Road Map changes, it should be 6.0 max. APCR certainly doesn’t justify the move; T20 should have had that ammo option (and SMOKE rounds) from the very beginning.

2 Likes

T20 should get the APCR without BR changes because it should have this ammo when it go to BR 6.0 and the APCR can’t pen typical targets like jagdpanther or turret frontal armor of tigerII(H)
Char 25t and AMX50(TO90/930) also shouldn’t go 8.0,No STAB/HEAT with 200mm pen only and they have to face APFSDS/thermal/laser rangefinder and composite armor when they get a uptier

4 Likes