Hi everyone, I have a proposal about the Bases, an idea I formulated in my mind that is different from other ideas I’ve made
We all bomb bases in air battles for grinding or lack of skill, although I feel it doesn’t add any new gameplay and is just AFK farming. Besides, with the bomber buff, bases will simply become useless if they give fewer rewards than PvP.
It would also affect satisfaction, as it would transform a game into a simple, monotonous task, like a daily chore.My idea would be to add 4 anti-aircraft guns, either SAMs or AAA, to add some difficulty and more health to the bases, in addition 15,000 RP per base.
In addition, we would need to add a mechanic for destroying aerodomes to add more incentives and really create collaboration, obviously also increasing the number of tickets that can be taken from the enemy.
And I also wanted to mention a new mechanic that could revolutionize how we destroy bases. Instead of simply dropping dumb or smart bombs on top-tier bases, we could drop bunker-buster bombs. This wouldn’t damage the base as much but would take away more tickets and give more rewards, since it technically destroys important installations beneath the base. This would make the gameplay more diverse, creative, and very motivating.
And another way, but for armed convoys, would be to use cluster bombs, to deal with larger targets with weak vehicles or simply to overwhelm anti-aircraft defenses
Do you agree with the Base modifications?
- Yes
- No
Do you agree with the rewards?
- Yes
- No
Do you agree with the proposed strike weapons?
- Yes
- No