Banana Clicker

In the hangar, there are bananas lying around, on various props in the background.

Upon clicking, a number is shown, and that number increases by one for each click.

As far as I know, there are two in the ground forces hangar and one in the air forces hangar.

In the ground forces hangar, one is located under the tent on the left hand side of your vehicle, and the other is on the opposite side, lying on a crate next to two mechanics talking.

In the air forces hangar, there are some bananas lying the bed of a jeep, next to a fuel truck on the left hand side of the aircraft.

When clicked 100 times, a special decal is awarded, and progress saves across all bananas.

Has anyone found any more rewards for clicking? So far, I’m at 1950 and nothing extra.

These seem to be a clever reference to those banana clicking games on steam that are just there to scam people lol

12 Likes

Lmao what?!?!!?? That’s bananas! 😂🍌

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

no other rewards for now

10 Likes

Lol

It would be really cool if you got a banana decoration or banana boat.

Spoiler

That last one might be in bad taste though depending on how you look at it

While we’re at it … how about a “HAWK THUA” decal?

10 Likes

Day-O! . . . Day-ay-ay-o . . .
Daylight come and me wan’ go home . . . .

Come, mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan’ go home . . . .

Beetlejuice - Day-o (Banana Boat Song) animated gif

7 Likes

Lmao 😂

1 Like

very War Thundery, yeah?? . . . ☻

2 Likes

Lol yeah

oh and if you have the English language selected . . . here’s the chat room title to the main chat now

Good to see some humor up in there now and then . . . .
ツ ඞ

Every time I think they couldn’t be doing anything more to make giving them my money seem sketchy AF… They surpass themselves, it seems.

2 Likes

We can have bananas but we can’t have the ability to walk around the hangar anymore, a feature that exists, that everyone wanted to keep.

2 Likes

Oh lighten up man, it’s some free stuff for little to no effort and some variety . . . how can that be a bad thing in any way?? . . . just enjoy the show and hope for something more to your liking next time . . ez pz

6 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome! 😂😂

1 Like

I know man. I guess you could say they’re " bananas"!! 😂

1 Like

The game itself doesn’t scam people.
It’s players themselves scamming each other.

Every game ever made.

1 Like

Exactly.

Because it’s inherently a message of contempt for your customers. Gaijin is saying, however jokingly, they think we’re all monkeys, pressing levers for bananas, when we play their game. I get their joke. And I will vote with my wallet accordingly. But you go ahead and click if you like, I’m not stopping anyone.

6 Likes