BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

Awesome. I’ll get to work on a bug report, unless you want the honours?

If not, can I use that source? and can you send me the details for it so I can include it in the report

2 Likes

Watching this video with some 80’s retro-synthwave going on in the background was an experience…

A great experience though.

2 Likes

You can take the lead on this one.

1 Like

1 Bug report created:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/nL08Lex7fUDv

3 Likes

now this would be something, im planning to give the sea harrier another try in sim. practise for the long proccess of spading the shar as i will not be touching rb for a good while after the update. although after playing the tornado again i am torn on what to get first as i think ive finally found a playstyle that works for the tornado while im still stumped for the sea harrier.

stock 9Li please

1 Like

Sea Harrier didn’t use 9L(i)

Im planning SHar solely because it can take bombs, F3 cant making it the more effecient grinder in Sim.

But yeah, neither are going to be fun until at least nearly spaded in ARB

But if in doubt with the SHar FRS1, stick on Damping and fly it like you would the F3. Use it like a BVR truck. It works great like that. Though if we get the radar gunsight and proper HUD for the FRS1. Im gunna be really tempted to spend a chunk of time playing that over the FA2.

tbf, i forget we still dont have full hud in either :( i hope we see it in the tornado as it really needs it.

Yeah, the placeholder HUDs are starting to get a little ridiculous

1 Like

don‘t you think it current br 12.3 is too high compared with j8f and av8b

Small IR signature that is easily masked 🤔 potential new IR masking modification? Is the IR signature in game deemed to be small?

1 Like

So now that the FA.2 is coming…
FRS.51 LUSH when :D

Does the Flight Path Marker work?

Apart from anything else, with top tier jets they virtually become unusable without their proper HUDs.

1 Like

3 Likes

the jas39c’s HMD is broken ,can any no report on it?

Wrong topic

1 Like

Its not just the 39Cs HMD, all HMD Radar is broken, but also yes wrong topic :P

1 Like

CRL/BOL has been added, I’ve got reports in for finalizing the model so the BOL module is actually present at the back. And for the 160 CM’s.

11 Likes