GR7 supported the 65E as well.

1 Like

I guess A-6E SWIP, AV-8B Night Attack, F/A-18A & F/A-18C 90’s access AGM-65E

Beat me to it, was about to dig that book out again

1 Like

Couldn’t this also be A Maverick L/E2?

Unlikely since the E2/L wasn’t in service until after the UK retired Harrier

1 Like

There’s a photograph of a GR.7 carrying them.

2 Likes

okay cool, hopefully it gets it then.

New addition to the Harrier GR.7 on the dev server:

Presumably some sort of targeting pod fix

Allows you to stab your TGP/DMT to a point, turn away (outside gimble limits) and turn back and it will snap back to that point.

4 Likes

It can already do it on live server tho

¯\__(ツ)_/¯

Would be cool if you could set locations and later just switch them by pressing a button.

2 Likes

Not always, at least in SB it can be a little buggy to do that. Especially if you have to cycle through a TV sight first. So maybe that fixes that

and yeah, custom target points would be really cool

@Gunjob how do you even report stuff like the Harriers or Q-5Ls TGP not rendering far enough? (just an example, the Harrier is fine now)

Probably not ready yet.

I’m guessing you already passed along a suggestion to the higher ups.

I guess its the same for a lot of the other AGM-65 Variants. Most interested though in the second question. More advanced vehicle targetting might spill over to other weapon systems and maybe even naval too, would help a lot when attacking naval ships in SB with guided weapons

1 Like

When you don’t have enough angle on the target that the camera can’t see, it changes the point to it’s limit, since the AGM-65s has a more limited FOV you have to align perfectly with the target. In RB it’s not a problem because you can see the mark, in SB you can’t.

Ah, that’ll be it then