BAe Harrier II (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

they included gunpod and pod in wing load even though there on the belly of the aircraft

Heh
@Gunjob mind taking a look at it?

Created a report for it.

7 Likes

That would certainly do it

2 Likes

Issue has been fixed, should be in a future update so keep an eye on the patch notes.

9 Likes

Yay!

Finally get my small bomb loadout :D

Found an interesting bug, Thought it was dev server, but nope on live too. You can trigger the Harrier Gr7s MAWS, by dropping CMs. Is this “suppose” to happen or should I submit a bug report

Well it is a PD radar so flares shouldn’t set it off

But would the F-111’s do that, which is what it has currently. Im guessing the bug report would just be “closed” as it has a placeholder MAWS

2 Likes

I want to ask about gr7’s six agm65g report. weather it can be fixed
in the coming vision

shooting flares in low speed, will trigger MAW
looks fine…

Already reported it.

2 Likes

Have you seen this confusing image of a GR.9 with a Skyflash next to it? Is this a mistake of the Paris air show since I have no idea how it would guide this missile without a radar. It even has a prototype meteor next to it. I suppose maybe it’s just showing aircraft with unrelated missiles except the ASRAAM which it did carry.

3 Likes

We did, it is a Active Skyflash, so ARH version of it. Technically it could be possible to cue it using FLIR, but we have no hard data on it.

1 Like

Is there an Active Skyflash suggestion anywhere?

Dont think so, still the only thing that could get it is F3 iirc.

1 Like

Active Skyflash could be queued by the FLIR or DMT, as it doesn’t require illumination and has no midcourse datalink. It only requires pre-launch target inertia which as I said the DMT or FLIR could provide. Naturally that limits its useful range but still possible.

3 Likes

Yes I have a full suggestion in for ASF for the F.3. It is functionally a Skyflash SuperTEMP with an ARH seeker.

9 Likes

Wasn’t italy doing the same with an ARH Aspid? Were those two related then?

1 Like

No, Idra (aspide mk2) and active skyflash were not related

3 Likes