I’m back to playing with WW2 planes.
From level 7.0, it’s impossible to play with planes without AA missiles.
The games bedame much shorter, especially against American planes with squad full of F3H and F9F.
The game BR simply needs to be redone for all nations having a lot of planes forced to simply act as simple targets.
The difference level in a battle of a whole point is too much at this level and needs to be reduced almost half a point.
Finally, the new AIM7Cs on the F3Hs are ridiculous and highly overpowered.
Go on, I also play WWII and there is nothing wrong with that
For me the best part of the game is WW2 (and early Cold War for the ground)
I just hope we see some updates with as many 1930’s-1950’s designs as we do 1980’s+
I backed off grinding as my main “purpose” 5 - 6 years ago, and have been
just concentrating on BP stuff, playing some events(depending on the vehicle
and whether it is 35k or 45k[that makes a big difference since I play mostly AB
and get penalized every game]). Mainly because once you get to a certain point
(end tier V or into tier VI . . . depending) the “grind” literally becomes a bit much.
LOL . . . I think most people understand what I mean. High RP requirements to
research new vehicles and spading stuff takes a lot longer.
But mainly, playing that stuff up there(or anything higher actually) just isn’t fun
for me. Missile slinging, automated/guided weaponry . . just no “game” to it
for me. I am not a “military equiptment enthusiast” so much as I am a “gamer”
90% of what I know about military vehicles I learned here in the past 12+ years.
I like to play games and have been at it for around 65 years or so.
But high tier stuff is there for those who like it and that’s cool. I just prefer simpler things when playing and would rather rely on my own eye/hand coordination,
reflexes and waning eyesight than have the programming do most of that for me.
Tactics and strategery . . . that stuff. Just more fun for me to outsmart/outplay
opponents . . . the whizz bang Kablooie is cool and all, but . … secondary.


But we all like different things and play the game differently, and that’s ok