B-29 and Tu-4 b.r

What? The B-29 and Tu-4??

Af bombing making a return would be the best solution.

Putting them a bit higher would be nice. Mostly for the higher br bombers

Again, this isnt WoWP or something. This will never happen nor should it

Not sure formations would be able to be made workable. Not until they rework aa/gunner ai.

No. I don’t fly anywhere near people and climb. I still find fighters climbing after me just fine constantly. You are heavily exaggerating how easy it is to bomb nowadays.

Unless they drop the BR of bombers and so you have stronger turret armament at lower BRs

B-29, just recently looked at it today, it’s 7.3, sorry.

Oh okay.

I have almost all the bombers of six nations, I have three left to complete and they are British, Stirling B Mk III, Lincoln and Shackleton, I have been thinking about playing them in SB for a long time, because now in AirRB you have to be a risk-taker.

Yet to play the Shackleton, but the Lincoln is over-BRed in my opinion. Though I recall the stirlings being okay, because of their lower BR

But yeah, Only thing putting me off playing them in SB is the lack of decent cockpits.

Which one has the offensive 20mm’s and RP-3?

Thats the Shackleton. Lincoln also has 20mm but is basically an upgraded Lancaster

Oh ok.

You get taken out by fighters like I said before.

That is different. He wantd them to just increase the damage that bullets do. But only for bombers

Example: mg151 does X damage when on a fighter but does Y damage when on a bomber

Which is what I think as well, it can’t be implemented in game currently.

Why shouldn’t it? In WWII the ratio of bombers to interceptors was ~2.5-17.1:1, doubling the damage to compensate for at least some of the deficit created by the lack of formations would help to make bombers actually capable of defending themselves.

Yes. Bombers in game function as single planes, where they were designed to be in packs numbering in the dozens. Increasing the damage done by bomber MGs would actually help to fix the issue, because there quite literally is no other solution to it besides making the AI gunners laser-accurate (and we all know how much fighter players hate the AI gunners functioning in any capacity).

Because that is not how the game works. In fact, it attacks the very base of the game. Every mg151 does the same damage because it is the same gun.

The very base of the game ahistorically nerfs the ability of bombers to defend themselves, therefore ahistorical buffs must be given to compensate for the nerfs.

If you have some sources showing that those bombers had more gunners, or larger guns/cannons, than the they have currently, make a report.

Neat, then i think the 76mm sherman should get 200mm of frontal armor or make the 76mm gun have 180mm of pen because they face more tigers than they historically fought.

Nah, give it it’s historical reload. The buff doesn’t even need to be ahistorical

Fair but missing the point. OP wants ahistorical buffs. He wants the same gun to have different damage output depending on what plane it is on

Yeah, I saw that, still wanted to point out a historical buff ;)